yoongmin pt.5

《<The Confession>》

YOONGI'S P.O.V

I woke up with my chin laying softly in between jimins soft ears. I took in jimins sweet aroma. His sweet scent made me recall memories of last night.

FIASH-BACK

Jimin snuggled his face into my chest as the scary movie jump scared him. Cutie. I rubbed his thigh slowly trying to calm him down, but I think it just made him horney. I was stroking jimins soft tail as he was biting down on some chocolate cookies. As we watched the movie I drifted off into my thoughts. I thought about how would we tell the boys about our relationship. How would the boys react. Would the boys judge us? All of the boys already knew that namjoon and Jin had a thing for each other, but tried to keep it a secret. Tae and jungkook were in a sort of on and off relationship. J-hope also texted me today that he had a girlfriend, her name was Y/N. Aside from that I'm also worried about if jimin would want to tell the boys, witch I hope he does, but if he doesn't i'll understand.

I got my mind back on the t.v when jimin jumped and tightened his hug on me. I love him so much. ❤️

END OF FLASH-BACK

I came back to my sences as jimin shuffled underneath me.
"Baby? Are you awake?" I asked him quietly.
"Yeah" jimin spoke his morning voice was so cute.
"Good morning, baby" I greeted and kissed jimin on his ear, witch made them twitch a little, how cute.
"Good morning da-yoongi" jimin stopped himself from calling me daddy.
"Hehe relax baby. You can call me whatever you want." I giggled at my boyfriends cutness.
"OK, d-daddy." Jimin anwered and planted a small sweet kiss on my cheek, witch made my heart explode from a cuteness overflow.
"Ah~your so cute baby." I said and jimin baried his blushing face inside my chest.
I sudenly git a text it was from the group chat with all the boys in it.

(jimin=little mochi) (suga=sweg dude)(Justin segul=jungkook) (4-D alien=V) (mommy=jin) (wreck-monster=rap monster)
(J-hoe=j-hope)

IN GROUP CHAT

4-D alien: guys we should have another sleepover today!

Mommy jin: OK

Wreck monster: sure I'm free

J-hoe: sure what time.

4-Did alien: ummm... in about one hour?

Justin segul: yeah ok. Meet you guys at taes.

END GROUP CHAT

"Babe. Do you want to go to taes house tonight?" I asked jimin sitting up on the bed.
"Uhh. H-how will we tell them about u-us?" Jimin said sitting up and rubbing his eyes.
"Mmm. We don't have to tell them if you don't want to." I said to jimin lovingly.
"N-no I want to tell them, but what if they think its wrong?" Jimin said with his bottom lip quivering out.
"Baby. It doesn't matter what they think. Only you and I matter, baby." I itched the spot behind his ear that makes him calm down.
"Y-yeah. Ok, daddy" jimin replied hugging me tightly around the neck.
"Are you sure baby?" I asked jimin and he replied with a nod saying yes.
I got my phone out texting the group chat saying that we would go.
"Ok, babe they said that we would go in one hour, so I have to go get ready. I'll pick you up in 50 minutes. Ok?" I asked.
"Ok." Jimin replied tuging my shirt, puckering his lips, asking me for a kiss.
I gigled and gladly conected my lips to his. Whenever I kiss him I fell... tingley in the stomch, like butterflies. I disconected my lips from jimins and looked him in his big brown eyes that I always fall into when I look into them.
"Bye baby" I said getting off the bed, and grabbing Min Holly off the floor where she was cuddling with molly.
"Bye, daddy."