yoonmin pt.9

(This is going to be a chapter about taekook, this is the same day as yoongi jimin and Namja went shopping)

~☆YOU'RE MINE☆ ~

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

I awoke as my scent caught the sweet aroma of pancakes. I looked over to were jungkook was sleeping and he was gone. I explored the small apartment and discovered where my little jungkookie was. He was in the kitchen making pancakes and humming a song. I blushed as I relised I had only one of kookie's large shirts on, they stopped at my upper thighs.

"Finnally sleeping beauty woke up" Jungkook smirked at me.
"I-i was tierd" I quietly responded.
"Babe....I know." Jungkook said calmly.
"I'm making you breakfast if you want any..." Jungkook said, but he still kept his eyes on the sizzling pancake that he was making on the stove.
"I-i'm not hungry." I said in almost a whisper.
Jungkook nodded but still kept his focus on the breakfast.

I sat at the table and waited for jungkook to finish.
I felt a sick shock of pain moving throughout my body as my tummy grumbled, begging to be fed.
I held my tummy and tried to muffle my bellie's sounds, but it was useless.

Finnally jungkook finished and put the plate with a stack of pancakes on it in the center of the table. Jungkook quietly sat down and looked me dead in the eyes.
"....why did you lie...?" Jungkook whispered not breaking the eye contact.
"W...what do you mean?" I lied again, I knew exactly what he ment.
"Yah! Don't lie! I asked you if you were hungry and you said no! I heard your stomch! Why did you lie!?" Jungoook yelled at me.
I was terrified and speachless. I wanted to cry. I felt a ball for in my throat and tears began to well in my eyes.
"I....don't know" I replied nervously.
"You don't have to lie...." Jungkook replied now calmly.
Jungkook reached to me and held my hands.
Jungkook rubbed my wrists and stop dead.

My blood ran cold, he felt my cuts....
I quickly yanked my hand from his reach and covered them.
"T-taehyung....let me see your wrists..." Jungkook said softly.
I shook my head, I wanted to run.
"Taehyng!" Jungkook demanded and I gave in, I showed jungkook my wrists and a cold tear fell from my eye and rolled down my cheek, to my chin, then dropped on my shirt, more tears followed.

"Why.....why did you do this to yourself...?" Jungkook murmured faintly.
I shrugged and tried to control my sobs.
"Taehyung.....you can tell me....it's only you and me here..." Jungkook softly rubbed my hand with his thumb, he was trying to comfort me.
"....I d-don't want you to laugh at me...." I cried.
"Taehyung.....please" Jungkook cooed softly.
"P-promise you won't tell the others?" I stuttered, it felt hard to talk with this huge lump in my throat.
"....promise" Jungkook echoed.
"Well it all started with....a picture online....." I uttered weakly.
"T-this person online was saying I was ugly a-and fat....and telling me I should kill myself." I started to sob.
"And well my parents weren't helping..." I continued.
"They expect me to be perfect! You saw they won't even let me choose my own sexuality" I sighed.
"And that guy was right...I am ugly. And fat and stupid....no one loves me. Maybe I should just kill myse-" I was abruptly inturupted by jungkook.
"Yah! Taehyung stop! You are beautiful! Don't you understand!? I do! I LOVE YOU!" Jungkook shouted, causing me to jump.
"....I-i love you, Taehyung" Jungkook said now calmly, he was crying.
"It doesn't matter what other people say...because to me...you're perfect." Jungkook smiled weakly.

Jungkook stood from his seat and extended his arms...he wanted a hug.
I smiled and stood. I clutched jungkook and hid my face in jungkook's chest.
I weeped into jungkook's warm shirt....I loved his smell.

Jungkook broke from the hug and lifted my chin, so I was facing him now. He paused to stare in my eyes. He slowly pulled me into a romantic smooch.
I smiled into the kiss. I slowly pulled apart from the kiss.
Jungkook giggled and smiled at me.
"Taehyung promise me one thing...." Jungkook paused.
"Never hurt yourself ever again." Jungkook hugged me again.
"Ok...." I sniffled and smiled.
"And do you know what I will do if you ever hurt yourself or call yourself ugly ever again?" Jungkook gave me a wide, silly smile.
"I'll.......TICKLE YOU!" Jungkook suddenly lifted me up and threw me on the couch playfully.
"Yah! Haha" I laughed.