yoongmin pt.3

《<~I KNOW YOUR LITTLE SECRET ~>》

JIMIN P.O.V

I slowly lifted my heavy eye lids to find a comfortable sleeping yoongi in my bed with his face nearly inches away from mine. I wanted to scream and tell him to go away, or call him a perv, but another part of me wanted to cup his cute face in my hands and consume his lips passionately, but I can't do that. I don't want yoongi to know I have feelings for him.

"Good morning beautiful. You can stop staring at me now." Yoongi said hoarsley as he rubbed his eyelids cutly.
"Wa-! No..I-i." I tried to speak but all that came out of my mouth were a big gumble of words and letters.
"It's ok babe. I won't judge you." Yoongi said sitting up with a smirk written on his lips.
"No-it's no." I tried to speak but was cut off by yoongi.
"Babe, it's ok." Yoongi got closer to my face with his lips almost touching my ear lobe, "I know your little secret."
"Wha-? Secret?" I said with my face a flush pink.
"Don't worry about it babe, I'll tell you later, Ooooonly if...you go on a date with me."
"D-date?" I stuttered and when yoongi smiled and nodded yes I blushed and hid my face deep in the pillow besides me.
"Baby~ah answer me." Yoongi spoke softly.
"I-i. O-ok" I spoke into the pillow.
"Yay!" Yoongi cheered happily and tried prying off the pillow from my face. "Omg, jimin, babe. Let go of the pillow! I want to see your face."
"No!" I spoke like a two year old having a temper tantrum.
Yoongi let go of the pillow and spoke, "baby. I want to see your face before I leave." He spoke so...idk how to describe, it was like finally finding the song you had stuck in your head, but didn't know the name of and played it all day.
I took off the pillow from my face and said with my bottom lip popping out, "Why are you going to leave?"
"Well, because I have to get ready for the date, of course." Yoongi said with the cutest smile.
"Oh yea, the d-date" I said blushing a little more.
"Are you nervous?" Yoongi grinned.
"N-no!" I said hiding my face in the pillow agian.
And out of nowhere, yoongi sat on my private and started to pull the pillow off my face agian, and with every move he made the harder I became.
"S-stop, please." I spoke trying to hide my moans. I don't think suga knew what he was doing.
"Why?" Yoongi complained and bounced on my lap.
"AHH!" I accidentally let a moan out, witch caused yoongi to stop moving.
"O-oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to m-make you-" yoongi said slowly while getting off of me.
"I-it h-hurts ah~" I said with throwing the pillow with a painful expression plastered on my face.
"I-i can't help you with that ,baby" yoongi spoke and got off the bed.
"B-but m-mas-ter!" I whimpered.
"Baby, I'll pick you up in an hour." Yoongi started to walk away "Im sorry"

So there I was in pain lying on the bed, wondering if I should touch my self.
So, I finally decided to undo my pants and start pumping.
"Oh, fuck. Yes, ahh~. Shit. Hua ah"  I moaned and breathed heavily as my thumb slowly slid across the tip making me leak.

I whimpered as I reached my climax and stained my dirty hands with the white substance.
"Fucking yoongi" I said as I wiped my hand and cock with a tissue and threw away the paper.
"But I love him." I smiled and skipped away to shower

After the nice warm clensing shower I tried to find an outfit for the so called date. After a long 10 minutes I finnally found the perfect outfit. I was wearing black ripped jeans, a plain white shirt, loose black suspenders, and a cute red beanie. I Kew it was pretty plain but I didn't want yoongi to think that I cared so much about this date, even though I do. I was a nervous wreck. I stood there in front of the mirror practicing what to say to yoongi. I was so caught up into looking my best for the date I completely forgot yoongi was going to be here soon and about two minutes later the dorbell rang and I quickly ran to the door and before I answered I gave myself a pep talk.
"Ok, jiminie you got this. Now, who's the man? I'M the man. I SAID WHO'S THE MAN? I'M THE MAN!YEAH LET'S GO!"