Yoonmin pt.10

¿ NAMJA DIES ?

(jk he doesn't lol) 

NAMJA P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly to an empty room and my heart dropped...The feeling of lonliness flooding in my mind and the walls closing in on me i got up quickly and ran down the stairs, almost tumbling to my death but caught the railing in time i looked aroung the living room and my dad jimin-ahh was sleeping on the couch, i starting walking to him but i heard a voice speak.

''I'm going to let you go, Terry'' the deep voice said. I looked over to the kitchen and my dad was the one who was talking on the phone.
''Hi Nams'' he said and smiled.
''Daddy!'' I ran to him and hugged him but since I'm so small it was like hugging his waist or legs. he caressed my head and lifted me onto the kitchen counter.
''how did you sleep babe?'' daddy yoons aked sweetly.
''good well...except...'' i started to speak then it felt like i forgot how to.
''except what?'' he asked.
''I always get terrible nightmares''I answered shyly.
''I used to get nightmares all the time too...what are yours about?'' he asked making sympathy with me, I used to have no one who would care about me or even ask how I was so it felt heart warming to finally have someone but I've never opened up to anyone before, ''well some days in my dreams I feel weak and restless, I'm being chased but i freeze up...and other days it's just dark and...very cold.'' I admitted and looked into my dad's calm light brown eyes. ''you're afraid of being alone...'' he said and I was taken aback.
''h-how did you-'' i stammered.
''I was afraid of the same thing...both of my parents died when I was about your age and I lived in an orphanage where everyone would make fun of me...but look, I'm okay now. Everyone hits rough patches in their life and guess what Namja.'' he said.
''what...?'' I whispered.
''your rough patch...It's done'' he smiled and hugged me tightly.
''I love you daddy...'' I said softly.
''I love you too and you're not alone anymore. That's why today we are going to celebrate that we found you and we have you with the most fun day ever!'' he gummily smiled at me and i smiled back.
''what are we gonna do, daddy?'' i asked excitedly.
''it's a surprise'' he giggled and kissed my cheek softly then set me on my feet lightly

''what would you like for breakfast nam nams?'' he asked me and went to wash his hands.
''hmm...anything is good'' I said and sat on one of  the chairs and layed my head down on the counter.
''cereal?" he asked.
''cereal sounds great!'' I smiled.
''yeah make me a bowl too, babe'' said a tired voice behind me, it was eomma jimin he had finally woken up.
''Eomma!'' I exclaimed, jumping from my seat and hugging him tightly.
''Namja!'' he smiled and sat down, setting me on his lap, and I hugged him tightly again.
daddy  yoon walked around the table and gave my eomma a big sweet kiss on his lips I smiled widely, ''I want one, daddy'' i said and he giggle. daddy walk to me and planted a big kiss right on my cheek, I blushed then giggled and so did eomma and daddy.
''you look so cute today~'' eomma said and kissed my left cheek i blushed and buried my face in his chest.

daddy yoon came back to us putting three bowls of cereal with banana slices and strawberries with corn flakes around them. Yoon sat down beside us and grabbed himself a bowl.
''dig in my baby boys, you'll need the energy for what i have planned for you two today'' yoon said and smiled.
''what do you have planned, hubbie?'' eomma asked curiously.
''it's a surprise'' daddy smirked and winked to eomma jiminie and he giggled.

JIMIN'S P.O.V

I put a spoonful of cereal in my mouth and smiled. I noticed Namja and Yoongi bonding when they thought i was asleep. I grabbed Namja's spoon and put a banana slice in his mouth and giggled at him.

Namja and I  finished out breakfasts quickly and impatiently waited for yoongi to get done.
''you two go shower and get dressed i'll finish and change, okay?'' yoongi asked and I nodded.
Namja held my hand and technically dragged me up the stairs and I laughed at his cuteness.
''let's pick out your outfit Namja'' i suggested and he nodded then sat on the bed.