Chapter 2

Michaela's POV

After The weird day I had I went home and decided a bubble bath was needed. Not like I actually needed a reason to have a bubble bath. I mean, Hello, Bubbles!! After running the bath i slowly sunk into the , maybe too hot water. Relaxing, I reflected on my day. One part in particular that green eyed devil man and his friend. They were quite weird and i'm 30% sure they're in a relationship. Too bad too, he is extra fine like wine....I've been spending too much with Amber. She was definitely a bad influence. It was cute how he stumbled over his words. 

After a long soak in the tub, I finally decided to get out. Drying off I look around for my sully outfit to wear to bed,Its only the best thing in the world. Once i found sully I grabbed my phone off the counter and my Stuffed Duck, Mr. Quackers  and headed downstairs. I saw My parents sitting at the table waiting on me to eat. 

"Michaela why do you insist on wearing that thing everyday? Can't you wear grown up clothes?" My mom said once she looked at me. My dad looked up and huffed. 

"Diane leave her alone. I like it. It means she'll be my little girl forever, right Pumpkin?" I giggled as he pulled me into his arms and kissed my cheek. My mother rolled her eyes.

" Whatever you say Steve, but does that filthy thing have to sit a the table." She said, her eyes on Mr. Quackers. My eyes watered a little, We did everything together. He ALWAYS  eats at the table with us. 

"Now Diane you stop it. Can't we just eat in peace?" He kissed my forehead and puts me back on the ground and pats my butt as if to tell me to go sit down. My mother huffs and fixed our plates. When I see how much green is on my plate I want to throw a hissy fit but I resist and just pretend its all ice cream. After dinner I head back to my room and close the door. I don't know what my mom's problem, she's not usually this mean. I climb in bed and take out my phone and text my best friend Emmett

Hey are you up?  He should be, it's only 10, but he sleeps at weird times.

Yeah babygirl, are you okay?  I sigh in content. He'll know what to do. I cuddle with Mr. Quackers and talk to Emmett until I fall asleep hours later. I dream of those green eyes and that boyish smile.