Uke Kabuto ( Heat ) ( Lemon )

Y/N - You
Y/H/C - Your hair colour
Y/H/L - Your hair length
Y/C/C - Your cloak colour
Y/E/C - Your eye colour
----------------------------------------------------------

Everything was hot, as Kabuto let out a shaken whimper. He felt like he couldn't phsyically breathe by how hot it was. Well he was.

Currently Kabuto was in a situation he never felt he would get himself into or out of. He was currently lieing on a makeshift bed that was in a cave. Y/N had set this up for him so he get could get Kabuto the much needed roots to calm him down. But apparently this wasn't going to be his day.

You see Kabuto and Y/N are close friends and allies. Y/N is probably the only person that Kabuto trusts with his life and well... his everything. Y/N provided Kabuto with the space he wanted and assisted him in anything he could help him with, from gathering any needed ingredients for his medicenes and helping capture test subjects. This then resulted in Kabuto developing feelings for the Male. Unknowingly to Kabuto, Y/N developed feeling towards him to.

The sudden change in heat caused Kabuto to cry out as something slick came out of a an-area-that-will-not-be-mentioned. Kabuto blush intensified as he raised a scaled hand to cover his mouth in a failed attempts to prevent a keen whine from escaping. His amber snake-like eyes trailed the walls of the cave to land on the entrance as a familiar cloak figure entered the area. Y/N.

As soon as that keen whine left his throat Kabuto knew that the roots weren't going to work...

"Shittttt! How long was I gone!!!" Y/N darted forward abandoning the roots on the floor in exchange for stretching his hands out to his travelling partner who recoiled.

When he recoiled from Y/N's touch he couldn't muster a reply, only another keen whine that was dragged out of his throat, yet again resulted in him blushing a darker shade of scarlet. The Y/H/C male chuckled as he sat back slight looking at Kabuto directly in the eyes before questioning ;

"So what are we going to do? I am no way in hell leaving you to deal with this 'Heat' Kabuto-kun!" The Y/H/C male had a look in his Y/E/C orbs that said he wasn't taking 'no' for an answer.

Kabuto shot the male a pitiful look. That allowed Y/N to see the internal conflict Kabuto was currently having. Either asking Y/N to stay and help him or send him away. Shaking his head slightly Y/N stretched his arms out a second time and pulled Kabuto close in a warm soothing embrace. That seemed to calm the medical nin down momentarily. Before Kabuto whimpered.

Blushing even more brightly, Kabuto buried his face into the year-older-males neck and whimpered desperately. Cling onto his Y/C/C cloak for dear life as he whimpered yet again when more slick flood from that area.
Y/N chuckled at Kabuto a placed two fingers gently under the amber eyed beauties chin and tilted his face towards him.

"Everything's going to be okay. I need you to trust me? I'm going to help you feel better lovely."Y/N stated with a satisfied smile/smirk when Kabuto went from shock to mega blush to a serene smile and a dushing blush on his face. Kabuto understood what Y//N ment as soon as he finished the scentence.

"Do you trust me Kabuto? *A nod* Can I help you in 'that' way? *blushing and nod* Alright then. Well talk after alight?"

"Okay." Was Y/N's only reply as Kabuto was layed gently on his back as their lips met in a unpredictable yet passionate kiss.
A suprised moan was torn from Kabuto's throat as Y/N's tounge probed Kabuto's pale lips gently.

Kabuto denied access playfully, just to have cold hands venture into his cloak and rub through his shirt to his nipples to get erect them. Causing him to choke out a surprised moan.
Diving his tounge inside Kabuto mouth, he felt that this was a good time to get rid of the medical nin of his trousers.

By unbuttoning the jeans, Kabuto blush slightly and stop kissing him. Just to help him by removing his own at the same time. Shortly after doing this the make out started again only for Kabuto to cry out when Y/N grabbed his cock and started to rub up and down. Electing a chorus of moans and whimpers out of the male. Kabuto wrapped his hand around Y/N's shortly after.

This went on till-
" Ohhh ah - Y/N! I'm coming!" As he cried out Kabuto spilled on his and Y/N's hand. Light tremors set out through his body as he caught his breathe.

"Want to keep going Lovely?" Y/N'S asked in a love filled gaze.

Kabuto smiled gently and nodded his head only to be flipped onto his front by Y/N. Who shoved apart his butt cheeks.
And stated; "I've always wanted to taste this and you!"

Before Kabuto could ask a question he felt a tounge being shoved up ass. Y/N had shoved his tounge into the slick mess and was currenty lapping at the hole as if it was his faviroute treat. Wailing and crying out was heard from Kabuto as he felt the tounge dig deeper into his ass and out, repetitively till he was a moaning crying mess and was begging for more.

A matter of moments later, Kabuto had came again and surprisingly was still able to go. Probably due to the heats involvement.

Whimpering was heard as Kabuto looked at Y/N longingly; who was currently rubbing saliva on his dick. After doing this Y/N positioned two fingers at Kabuto entrances and pushed them in effortlessly and them rubbed them around in the warm tight cavern.
A throaty wail was ripped from Kabuto's chest. Kabuto stretched out his arms shakily and grasped onto Y/N's back for dear life and whimpered.

Lost in the pleasured expressions Kabuto was giving off. Y/N kept feeling for 'that spot' till -
"Ahhhh. Ohh, again Y/N hit there again!" Kabuto screamed his grip now becoming that of a vice. Kabuto kept throwing his head left and right and whined everytime those fingers hit the spot inside him. Nevertheless, whenever a new finger was placed inside, he moaned, not at all quietly.

Just when he was about to come the fingers were removed. Whimpering and his amber eyes glazed over in pleasure Kabuto looked at Y/N directly in the eyes and whimpered.

"It's alright darling, I'm putting something else in." Guiding himself to the opening Y/N took one of Kabuto's hands into his and place it above his lover head and speezed it in a reassuring manor. And enter.

Kabuto's breathe hitched! 'He was that big!' Whimpering from the intrusion, Kabuto grasped Y/N's hand tighter and whimpered again when he felt himself being filled to the brim by him.

It took Y/N all the self control he had to not move. By not moving he was sure he wouldn't hurt his lover.

"Y/N you can move." Kabuto cried out when Y/N adjusted his hips.

His smile turned in a smirk as he pulled his hips out and snapped them forward as he elected a cry of pleasure out of his lover, who threw his head back in a silent yet loud scream. This continued till little tears leaked from Kabuto's eyes as a knotting feeling started in his lower abandonment.

"Y/N I'm coming, please cum inside! Cum inside!" Kabuto screamed when he finally came his body tensing around his partner who shook lightly and came along with him letting out a groan as he filled up his lover with his essecence. Reduced to nothing but a panting mess, Kabuto whimpered out a faint - I love you. Before he succumbed to the darkness of sleep, not before hearing Y/N say;

"I love you too, Kabuto Yakushi. "