Jealous

"He looks cute." The serpent beside Y/N hissed.  Coiling it lower half around the fourthy-one year olds left leg in a unnoticeable constriction.

Giving the over-than-average sized Sand Boa a 'look' (Who was near enough twice HIS size). He stated somewhat alarmed, yet in a hushed whisper. "The hell!"

Lifting a hand he flicked the snake fourhead; not flinching when it hissed in a alarmed warning. And turned his attention back to his partner. The Boa was right though. If he didn't look cute with that serene smile on his face, as he started to reduces his slice of the watermelon to nothing but the skin. Hell just by looking at him you could tell he was at peace were he currently was.

Nevertheless, Y/N did not appreciate the snake looking or say this kind of thing about his partner. Not one god damn bit! As his eyes settled back down onto the snake, it recoiled from the male in a sudden flinch from the harshness and overpowering glare of Y/N's. Slowly it unwind itself from the males leg and slivered away in haste from the males internal furry.

Kabuto's point of view

I was siting down on the bench eating a slice of watermelon Urushi cut up. How many he cut up I don't known, but my poor brother looked psychically exhausted. Poor him..

I chuckled slightly at the irony of his current situation. Wouldn't want to be him. All of the children love watermelon.

Out of nowhere I sensed a sudden overwhelming anger and jealously- Y/N. And I can bet anything it's that Sand Boa. Finishing the fruit quickly I got up from my current spot and strolled over to him pretty quickly if I should add. Just to stop a unnecessary fight from engaging between the two.

No one's point of view

"You alright?" A familiar voice questioned as it got closer to Y/N.
Glancing up he smiled at the approachinng figure.

"Just fine love. Why?" He replied trying to disguises his now calming furry.

"Don't give me that, I could sense your anger from there Y/N. You should really un summon that Sand Boa-" When Kabuto got within reach Y/N wrapped his arms around his waist and rested his head on his chest, as Kabuto wrapped his arms around his neck and started running a set of fingers through the Y/H/C and Y/H/L in a soothing fashion "if it's annoying you by saying those kind of things."

"Hai Hai (Yes, Yes.) (×Authors notes: I hope it right×) But, it's been with me even since I was a baby." He looked up at Kabuto in a distraught manor as he was confused to what he should do.

Kabuto nodded. He understood his partner, but as Kabuto glanced at the little golden band on his wedding finger. He knew it wasn't worth it. "Love. It has to go if it's doing that! Hell I wouldn't allow one of MY snakes to say that about you!" The fourthy year old silver male commented.

Nodding his head Y/N lifted a hand a said "Kai (Release)" a gentle 'poof' was heard as they assumed was the Sand Boa returning back to the cave.

As both Males settled on the bench. Well Kabuto on Y/N's lap, they continued to watch the children play in the sun.

AUTHOR
Hello, I know this chapters a bit bad but, I wanted to make it seem funny. Which I feel I failed at. This was requested by dawnxash. I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted but I hope you like it at least.