You didn't notice Kabuto wanted you. Have fun.

Ages :
Kabuto  26 1/2
Y/N : 27 1/2
_____________________________________

Kabuto’s point of view:
Okay so I don’t know if this will get his attention but I’ve been dropping hints all day. And my charming lover- please not the sarcasm- didn’t notice. I. Stood. Right. Behind. Him. In. Just. His. Shirt. And he still didn’t notice. Anyway this is either going to be humiliating or damn right pleasurable. Here goes nothing.

No one’s Point of View:
Sitting on the shared bed of their room. Y/N was relaxed and ready to pass out from what had been an eventful day. The bed was cover in soft cotton sheets that reflected the pearl white painted walls. Only one wall had something hanging from it; the wall opposite to he bathroom which currently was in use, had several scrolls and books on a cherry wood shelf that was medical jutsu related. And a picture of themselves when the returned back home; back to the orphanage, where Kabuto became the Headmaster just several months later. The rest of he walls were bland and we’re not decorated. 
All the furniture that decorated the room was cherry wood. Both men shared a wardrobe, which was bigger than average. Near Kabuto’s side of the bed was a book that Kabuto only had a few chapters left to read and a lamp. Every time Y/N asked him about he book he would give a awkward cough and a gentle pink blush dusted his scale cheeks which always brings a smile to his race, as he was shooed off by his partner. Whilst he was in a fit of laughter when he attempted to take the book.

As he reached for the book the bathroom door opened giving he enough time to retreat beck  to his side of the double bed.
“About time love-“ the Y/H/C male blushed instantly at the sigh he saw, hell his face brought the Sharingan to shame. There in front of him stood his fiancée who... well. Who was naked if he-she wasn’t desperately clinging to the towl that barely coved anything. He felt his heart stop as Kabuto advanced to him.
“Like what you see~” The dragon sage purred towards him shifting her towl. That did it.

Y/N lunged forward grasped her waist and yanked her to he bed as she gave a alarmed cry, but a soft whimper why she realised what position they were in. She grabbed the naked shoulders of her fiancée. She started whimpering even more when the Y/H/C male rubbed his leg between hers which caused her to rub herself against him gently.
“Finally noticed honey!” she whined when he removed her towl and official exposed her to himself.

“Gomen. I do not think I’ll be able to stop.” He said as he stretched removing his bed shirt. Kabuto whimpered and started attempting to remove the pants only to have her hands slapped away.

“If I’m filling you up. I’ll do it my way.”  She whimpered as she was pushed further into the bed and something met her entrance.

“Y/N!~” The pleasured scream of his name filled the air as he filled her with a single thrust hitting the walls of her passage.

*Have fun imagine the rest!
So Kabuto was so desperate for Y/N he change his gender... was that a wise decision? Stay tuned! 😄*