Introduction

Once upon a time there was a malicious woman by the name Morgan Atlis; she had long black hair and pale white skin. She kept her nails long and black. She was easily jealous of her boyfriend. She had a super hot boyfriend, Rohan Courtney that wasn't a one girl man.
He had short dirty blond hair, hazel eyes and lean-bulk body type. He often got in trouble for lusting at a girl while with Morgan or for taking to long to answer a 'are you cheating on me? Or do you love me? " question.
This woman with magical potential lived for few years dreaming of visiting the widow forest where the story of a woman that brutally slaughtered her husband and children out of jealousy and tried to use magic to resurrect them after she has noticed what she gave done. The spell she casted back fired and that made her vicious and cruel. Weeks past and she slaughtered every living creature that come across her cabin in the center of the forest. Time come to pass after spent days... Months.... Years... To create a spell to resurrect her family but after she realised that she can't undo what she did, she brutally slaughtered herself. And it is said that her spirit lives in the forest waiting to find the witch like woman to possess and so to speak 'rule the world'.

Like how the story sounds. 😊 bear in mind that I'm a high school student so I may take a while to update this story but I promise this is a great story...

Do you think Rohan will cheat and Morgan going to kill him. Or they're gonna get married first..... Wait and see...