Uncontrolled Fate

Selene is not your ordinary girl. She has a special power that can make her dreams happen in real life but only if she wishes to dream of it. One day, she unexpectedly had a dream about the guy who's destined for her in real life. Although she's not aware that she will have a dream like that, she's willing to take risks and do everything to make it happen. Will they be able to meet each other in the outside world or will their love story be locked up in their dreams?

Clayson is a rich guy who has everything except love. Many girls broke up with him and now he's finding the other piece of his heart. One day, he accidentally hit a girl and was scared so he immediately took her and went to a hospital. The girl was critically injured and has no family. Because of guilt, he took care of her and slowly falls in love with the girl.

But because they have a strong fate, they didn't know that they are the ones who are meant for each other.

This is the very first time that I will publish a story, I hope you enjoy it!

Casts:
Lee Sung Kyung as Selene Leigh Ramos
Nam Joo Hyuk as Clayson Josh Ramirez
Yoon Kyun Sang as Christian Gabriel Diaz
Park Shin Hye as Stella Angela Dawson