• Imagination - Chapter 1 •

____________________
"Sometimes you can't let go of what's making you sad because it was the only thing that made you happy."
____________________

They said it's normal to fall in love. But is it okay to fall in love with someone you don't know? Like some strangers with memories.

It's hard to explain what kind of relationship we have. Or do we really have a relationship or is it just our wild dream and imagination? I always wish to see him in real life but I guess our love story will be locked up in my head and remain as a beautiful dream.

This is what happened. When I was five, a fairy talked to me in my dreams. She said that I have a different kinda power which will make the dreams that I wish to dream of, happen in real life. Everything that I want to imagine will happen in reality using my super powers. Since then, the fantasy became the reality. I lived in a fantasy-like world because of the power I have. This is my top secret, shh.

But suddenly, this day came. It was the day before my birthday when I had a weird but beautiful dream where I met a handsome-looking guy infront of a coffee shop. He's wearing expensive and fashionable clothes and he's very tall. We both crossed the high way and went to the same shop. I don't know if he's following me or it just so happened that we both need to buy something from the same shop. But the shop that I went at are for the ladies. So I was confused if he's gay or has a girlfriend. I saw him buying a ring and a necklace. Is he going to get married? I asked myself. I don't know why but I felt a pain in my heart. It's like I'm seeing my ex boyfriend buying a ring for his new girlfriend. But I forgot that I had no boyfriend since birth. Hahaha.

I went up close to him and asked him "Are you going to get married soon? Best of wishes." Then I smiled. I know it's weird but I can't control myself because I'm not aware that I will have a crazy dream like this.

Then he answered me, "No. I'm just preparing this for the girl whom I will spend my whole life with."

My heart beats really fast. I don't know why but I feel like there are butterflies in my stomach. I can't explain the feeling that I have. It's like I felt that what he said was for me.

I answered, "That girl is gonna be really lucky! Goodluck in finding your other half. We don't know, maybe she's the one right infront of you." Then we both laughed.

After buying the ring and the necklace, he waited for me. He went beside me and stared at me. I feel like I'm an ice melting under the sun. He's so cute!

After I bought a necklace, he asked me if it's okay to give me a ride home. I was gonna say no because I remembered that he's still a stranger but in my dream, I said "sure." I can't control my own emotions.

_____________________________

That's when our love story began. That's when we first met, but only in my dreams. I hope we can meet each other soon in real life. But does he know who I am? And does he know that I exist? Or I am the one who knows about our secret love story?