• The Guy In My Dreams - Chapter 2 •

In my dreams,
You're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be
And from there who knows?
Maybe this will be the night that we kiss for the first time..

Or is that just me and my imagination?

__________________________

After having a dream about the handsome guy, I always wish to dream of him to make it happen in real life. But it's kind of weird because I'm not able to dream of him even if I wanted to. Maybe it's just some ordinary dream that happens only once.

I felt sad because I didn't get to ask his name or how old is he or where he lives. I have no idea how I will look for him. I want to know if he is really alive or he's just a person created out of my imagination. I looked for the same shop that we both went to and asked one of the sales ladies that I met in my dream if she saw a handsome rich guy that looks like a model who bought a necklace and a ring for the girl whom he will spend the rest of his life with but sadly, she can't remember him because there's also quite a lot of men with the same looks in my description. I asked her if she remembers me but she said she does not. Maybe I am really the only one who knows.

I went back home feeling disappointed. It's like I'm catching a little mouse that doesn't want to get caught. I visited that shop since after the day when I had a dream about him until today. I won't give up on him. I won't give up on my first love.

After 1 year...

I take back what I said a year ago. I'm starting to lose hope. Tomorrow will be my birthday celebration and I wanted to forget about sadness and start another chapter of my life.

I went again to the same shop where we had our everlasting memories but this time, I'm here to buy a gift for myself. I looked for the same necklace that he bought but they said that the last piece of it was already taken by a man. Wait, A MAN?!! I shouted. Everyone was looking at me but I don't care. Maybe he's the one who bought it. "What does that man look like?" I asked the saleslady with a shaky voice and looking very surprised. Then she answered, "I can't remember how he exactly looks like but I think he is 6 feet tall. He also has a good sense of fashion and looks very rich. I saw him driving a sports car."

OH MY GOSH!!! THIS IS IT! That's exactly him! I screamed and looked very happy. It's like I won a lottery.

I checked their CCTV footage but he wasn't clearly caught on cam. I can't see his face but I have a feeling that that man was him. I thanked the sales ladies in that shop and bought them some delicious food.

After visiting the shop, I went to a store to buy a cake. It's not yet my birthday. I just want to eat something sweet. I crossed the road but suddenly..

BEEEEP!! BEEEEEEEP!!