~1~

JISOO'S POV

"There will be a new student today." The teacher said waking me up from my nap. "This student advanced two grades. Please be nice even if he is so young." She continued. Advanced TWO grades, huh. He must be really smart. I thought to myself. Suddenly, the most beautiful boy Ive ever seen entered the room. Is he the new student? I thought to myself. My heart started to beat really fast when he started to talk. "Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Hansol but some people call me Vernon. Please take good care of me!" You said with the most beautiful smile ever. You scanned the room looking at everyone. Once you looked at me, we locked eyes and you gave me a warm, loving smile and I blushed a bright red causing me to look away. "OOOHHHH!!! Looks like someone has the hots for the new kid." Jun said nudging me. "I do not!" I protested in a panicked voice and elbowed him in the rib. He let out a soft groan out of pain. I looked over at Jun who was now holding onto his rib. "Sorry Junnie, I panicked a bit when you said that." "So you DO like him!" he said right after causing me to continue to blush. "Everyone, stop talking!" she yelled at the class reminding me that she was still there. I continued to pay attention with a bored look on my face. "Jisoo!" she yelled. "Yes sir! I mean uhhmm ma'am." I was so embarrassed. The whole classed laughed while you continued to look at me with your loving smile. "Since you look so bored," she continued making the whole class go silent, "Mr. Chwe, you may sit next to Mr. Hong. Make your life a bit more exciting." You nodded and headed in my direction. I looked away from you because I realized how cute you are up close. "Is something wrong?" you asked startling me a bit. "Oh, its nothing I just uh dropped my pen!" I made an oddly sounding laugh because I was so nervous. I bet he thinks Im really weird. I thought to myself mentally face palming myself.

Why do I feel so weird?

It cant be about the new kid right?

I don't have a crush on him.

It cant be love at first sight.

Right?