~10~

JISOO'S POV

They just finished introducing themselves...

*le magical time skip*
After school-

"Hey Hansol! You ready to go?" I asked from across the hall. "Y-yeah." You replied.

He's so cute when he stutters.

We walked out of school together earning lots of stares. I passed many jealous stares and gladly smirked. I grabbed your hand and looked straight into your eyes as you blushed hard. I leaned in as you squeezed your eyes shut and pursued your lips like a pouty toddler. I lightly brushed my lips against yours leaving you dumbfounded.

You fluttered your eyes open looking like a lost puppy. If not already red, you turned an even deeper shade. I smiled at your cuteness earning a smile back. It was a sincere smile. Not like the ones I usually get. Fake and pity smiles. You were different.

Still smiling, I grabbed your hand, turned around to my back facing you, and ran out of school. I've never been so happy. Once we got off campus with no one around us, we stopped running. I turned around to so your cute face, sparkling with tiny drops of sweat. You were panting hard as if you just finished a marathon. I silently laughed at your cuteness.

You looked up at me and our eyes meet. How I love to look into those beautiful brown eyes. I've never seen anything like them. They shine brighter than a seventeen carat diamond. (A/N-why do I do this to myself??) "You ready to keep going?" I asked, you still panting. You got out your daze and realized what was happening. You were to embarrassed to even make eye contact. "Mhm.." you barely whispered. "Then lets go, puppy." I said motioning him forward, next to me. You dragged your feet as you walked toward me which made me slightly frown.

We started walking as I looked forward the whole time while your eyes were darting everywhere every second. "A-are you s-sure this i-is the w-way to y-your h-house?" You stuttered... a lot. "Uh yeah this is the way home. We're not lost." I assured him with honesty. "Why do you ask?" "Oh. It's just that my house is only a few blocks away in the direction we're headed." You replied without stuttering. "Jinja?! I live right by you then!! Now we can walk to school together!" I said happily waiting to see your reaction. I watched as a smile crept on you face.

You look so beautiful when you smile. You are my smile flower. Please smile more for me, my smile flower. There is one thing I'm sure of. Saranghae Hansol.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'm so sorry this chapter took so long!!! I've been so busy with school. I have lately been getting a lot of homework but SUMMER'S COMING GET READY FOR SPAM... fam. THANKS FOR READING!!!!! Hope you liked the photo of Jackson at the top. I did... BUT I LOVE MARK MOREEE!!! Ha... I probably am mental. It's what they all say. Including my friends... which is like two people. STILL LONELY❤❤❤best song ever..
-heartue<3