~8~

VERNON'S POV
After being mobbed on the way out, we finally reached the rest of their friends. I still felt a bit awkward around people who have been friends since childhood an I, on the other hand just met them.

"Hey guys!" A tall feminine looking boy said. "MY JOSHIEEE!!" He screamed. "MY JUNNIE!!!" You screamed back. You both went in for a hug, laughing with the others at your foolishness. I felt a bit of jealousy grow inside of me. I tried to ignore the feeling and continued to laugh with the rest.

"Hi! You must be Vernon. We can't get Joshua to stop talking about you!" Another male said. You chuckled nervously while rubbing the back of your neck. "Oh and I'm Seokmin by the way. Lee Seokmin. Most people just call me DK." I nodded.

"Let's introduce ourselves for Hansol!" You said along with Seokmin. "Well you already know me, the amazing Joshua!" You said with a sly smirk on your face. "Hi I'm Minghao. Most people call me The8. I am the fairy of Seventeen!" A boy with colorful hair said to me with a smile. So he was the one who called me baby boy. "I am Lee Seokmin, as you know, and I am Seventeen's SMILE MAN!!" DK said proudly. We all laughed at his cockiness. "Hi I'm Lee Jihoon." A short boy pink haired boy said with a smile. Awwww. He looks so cute a nice. "But I'm warning you, of you ever call me cute, I just might have to get out my guitar." He finished in a serious tone. Ok. Maybe not so cute. "MOVE PEASANTS! Make way for the QUEEN!" A voice boomed making its way to the front. "I am THE Boo! Boo Seungkwan. DIVA Boo Seungkwan. You can call me Diva Boo or Queen. I wouldn't be surprised if you've heard of me already." He said with a hair flip. "Or you could just call him Seungkwan like the rest of us." A black haired boy said. We all laughed except the boy who claimed to be "Diva Boo." "It's not true!!" He argued angrily.

"Do I have too?" I heard someone whisper. "Yes! Now get you cute butt over there!" Another whispered in reply. "What did I tell you about talking to me like that!" He whispered back, lightly slapping the other's cheek. I watched as a boy, the black hair boy that made fun of Seungkwan, was being pushed forward by a taller male. "Come on." The taller whispered in the other's ear. The shorter let a out a pouty grunt as he escaped the taller's grip. "Hi I'm Wonwoo. You might not want to talk to me." He quickly said before retreating back to the back. "Don't mind my boyfriend." The taller said approaching me. Boyfriend? So these boys are gay? Maybe I won't be made fun of for being gay with them. I hope. "YAAAA!!! YOU WISH YOU COULD CALL ME THAT!!" The one from earlier yelled from the back. "Would you prefer to be called oppa?" The taller said to the boy wiggling his eyebrows. The shorter boy grunted and walked away in frustration.

"Anyways... I'm Mingyu. Visual Mingyu!" The taller said putting his hands on his hips to make a super man pose. "Ok then..." I said trying not to laugh my head off.
———————————————
Sorry this chapter took so long. I've been studying busy with school. The chapter was getting long so I'll finish the introductions in the next chapter. Hope you enjoy the cruddy story!!
-heartue<3