18

Peeta pov

" I guess half and half , feeling don't go away in 2 days" I say

They all get bored of the game after and we fall asleep. the next day I get woken by a text , at 8am it's katniss!

K-morning babe

P- morning x

K- wuu2?

P- everyone is sleeping , I think and in texting you

K- how sweet wanna go to the diner for lunch?

P-kk see you there at 12

K- kk love ya xxx

P- love you more xx

I close my phone and see finnick smiling behind me.

"Finnick did you see?" I say

" Yes babe , I was gonna treat everyone there , I said last night!" he says

" We'll unblock , Johanna will rip my head off!" I say

"Why what have you done" Johanna says waking up.

" Nothing" me and finnick say at the same time. I get up and make everyone pancakes , and we eat then I go home.

Katniss POV

I'm walking in the diner , when I see peeta near the back hiding himself.

I walk over to him and sit.

" Who you hiding from?" I say

"The gang " he says

After we talk and when we were about to leave they walk in and sit near the door.

" Wanna extend the date lol" I say

He nods , I give him a kiss on the cheek then i go toilet. I walk out but close the door quickly shit!!!! the victors are talking to peeta. I need a plan urmmm got it!!!

Peeta POV

I explain that I was her alone but they see katniss bag and question me. diddle my I see katniss walk out and grab her bag and say " nice catching up with you" then she winks and leaves. Johanna looks pissed and clove the same. " well I went to get a take away milkshake then I bumped in to her and she said she wanted to talk about the kiss and well she said sorry then went the bathroom then I guess she saw you and left" I say hoping they won't see I'm lying !!!