49

Katniss pov

I wake up with a hangover , a bad one ..... In a bed ....... Naked .... With a wet used condom on the side table ....., SHIT !!!! What did I do last night , I quickly get dressed and as I'm about to leave I notice a black leather watch AHAHAHAHAHA a clue.

I dodge the passed out bodies on the floor and stumble to my house with sun glasses cause the sun is to bright .

I walk in to my house and see Madge passed out on my couch and marvel in the kitchen drinking coffee.

I walk in the kitchen and grab a coffee and a apple.

M- morning Kat , how's the hangover?

K- we'll marvel it is ok I guess and I can't reamber anything from last night but I woke up naked with a used condom next to me , but I found the guys watch .

M- oh we'll it wasn't gale

K- why would it be gale?

M- you snogged him so he would get you a drink

K- I think I remember now . Super

M- let's see the watch

K - here

I pass him the watch

He looks at it weridly the. His eyes pop out of his head .

Then he laughs madly

K- what

M- nothing but I got to call someone

K- who you going to call marvel !!!???

M- a friend now bye .

Marvel pov

Holy shit Peeta , I ring Peeta and he answers after 2 calls

P - hello this Peeta I have a hangover so make it short

M- you slept with katniss

P - .... SHIT ... I did .... How do you know?

M- she just got back and she woke up naked and a condom next to her and your watch , which finnick got you , and I you always wear it.

P- does she know?

M- no she is clueless

P- don't tell her .. This won't help me get her back.

M- urgh I will try . Now bye I gotta wake Madge up.

P- bye

I end the call and fill a bucket of water up and dump it on Madge , katniss runs up stairs laughing and Madge screams and falls off the couch wet . And once Madge is not pissed anymore I tell her what I learned this morning and force her to keep it a secret from katniss.