47

Annie pov

A week since they broke up and both of them are exactly the same , Peeta just sits in his room blaming himself or works at the bakery but the bakery doesn't have any cheese buns because Peeta can't cook them because they were katniss's favourite food.

Katniss has locked herself in her room , no one lives with her so we worry about her the most but she doesn't want to talk to us because she is scared to see Peeta . But Madge and marvel I think have started staying with her so we can focus on Peeta , but we don't know what to do , maybe get out of his bloody house.

I drag finnick and Johanna and clove to Peeta house .

We enter the bakery to find him at the counter. He didn't even hear the bell on the door , he just stares at the wall , probably think god knows what.

" Peeta sweetie , you ok? " I ask nicely

" I don't know , I miss her " he says flatly

" we know , do you want to come the mall with us" I ask

" urm sure let me get changed " he says and walks to the back

I look at the group and they all feel happy that we made progress.

Then a car pulls up outside and marvel walks in .

Peeta walks out with his brother who is going to take his shift.

Peeta doesn't notice marvel so he just walks out .

" how is she " I ask him quietly

" me and Madge are taking to the mall to get a new laptop cause she went crazy and smashed her other one" he says

" crazy bitch , don't wanna get on her bad side" clove says

" yeah , is there any cheese buns ??" Marvel asks Peeta brother mike

" nope , my little brother is to depressed to make them " mike says

" urgh , I will tell her they ran out , bye " marvel says

Marvel walks out and so do I and everyone is in finnicks car waiting for me . I get in and finny starts to drive to the mall.

When we arrive finnick takes Peeta somewhere and me and Johanna and clove go shopping . We bump in to delly and glimmer on the way and they just glare at us and mouth bitch at us . I wanna kill them.

3 hours later

Peeta seems to be smiling and laughing with finnick and we are at cafe mocha on the couches all talking like Normal times but I miss Kat , she would always be sat next to Peeta making us laugh he by having weird convosations with finnick.

Suddenly Peeta stops talking and looks at the door .... Oh great here comes trouble .

Katniss walks in with a apple box which probably holds her new laptop , she looks pale and thin but you can see she I attempting to look good cause she I wearing a green sundress with a brown belt and her hair straight . But she is so skinny it is unreal. She doesn't see us as marvel and Madge are blocking her view and they seem to be talking to but she is half paying attention.

She goes sit down at one of the tables at the back , and unpacks her laptop and goes on it , she looks up and sees Peeta staring at her and she gets up to leave but Madge pulls her back down , and whispers something in her ear .

" Peeta stop staring and let her be " clove says

" I want to talk to her" he says calmly

" maybe when marvel and Madge go because they won't let you" Johanna says .

I give her a glare we are meant to stop him but now he has a idea.

He nods and continues talking to finnick and every 5 minutes he looks at her.

Soon marvel and Madge leave and she is there looking confused at the computer screen.

" I'm going now" Peeta says and stands up and walks over to her before I can say anything.

They seem to be talking kinda but when Peeta comes back he looks shocked.

"'What happened " finnick asks first

" iiii ... Walked over there and "

Peeta pov

I walk over to her fast

P - hey Kat

K - what do you want

P - I just wanna see if you are ok

K- I'm fine still mad though how about you?!

P- horrible this is the first time I have left the house since.

K - cool maybe you should go to the lake and find that slut and see of she is single

P- I'm not giving up on you

K- ok ..... Anything eles?

She says while still looking confusing at her laptop

P- do you need any help with that laptop ?

K - no I just need to think of a new password then I'm done.

P- how about "mypenis" haahahahah

She types it in , what I was just joking

K - sorry Peeta it says it's not long enough

P- what!!!

She stands up and packs away and leaves.

What is all I think !!!

I slowly walk back to the group and they ask how it went and I tell them and Johanna starts to laugh and Annie comforts me.

Soon I go home and decide to show her I can live my life and make her jealous. But I still won't make any cheese buns.

Not till I have her back.

Author note

----------------

Extra long hope you enjoyed it I would like to thank @thegreenmockingjay for the idea of the password and thanks for so many reads I never imagined it would have this many , it brings tears to my eyes. Check out the amazing @thegreenmockingjay her books are amazing if you like everlark you will love her.

Also follow my best friend @umbrellatheif who is new to wattpad and she is a good writer read her books plz

Thank you for everything xxx