Awkward Situations

Sonic P.O.V.

After that secret was spilled, I leaned back in my seat and slid down. Amy head was still in between her thighs. Tails was still in shock. Cream was a little suprised but was asking Amy numerous questions. Shadow just sat back and watched it all unfold.

Amy finally sat up to clear out the situation. "Ok, so we did 'fuck' but we never had like a lovey-dovey relationship, we just had a few urges and we went for it, nothing serious, and to be fair, we did use a condom..." she added trying to make her case better. Shadow coughed to clear his throat, "Yea, we used a condom, but that didn't stop Amy from being a freak in the bed, I mean, I felt so lucky when..." Shadow was cut off by Amy. "SHADOW! I think thats enough for now, I don't think they want to hear the details!" she shouted.

Shadow smirked, "I think Sonic might want to, he does seem interested" he teased. I turned a deep shade of red and face palmed myself. But our arrival couldn't have come at a better time because we arrived at 'The Sphere' at that exact moment. "Oh look! we're here! Lets go now, shall we?" I pointed out trying to avoid the awkward situation. Amy looked a little relieved also. "Yes, lets get out of here, it's getting a little hot in here..." she stuttered. We all got out of the limo and Amy stayed back to tell Shadow off because I heard her hissing curse words at him. I heard Shadow whispering, "Ames, I think Sonic was a little jealous, was he not?" he asked. "Shadow, sharing our sex life has no interest in our friends, and I don't think going into detail makes ot any better, just please keep those stories between us, ok?" she pouted. "Fine" he huffed. When we got to the seats, I heard Shadow say, "On one condition..." he started. "Yes?" Amy sighed. "Promise me a lap dance when we get back..." he teased. Amy's face flushed. Shadow had said it loud enough for the whole table to hear. "Ok! So what is everyone ordering?" Amy anticipated. I was trying my hardest to not give Shadow an uppercut right to the chin. The waitress came over to get our order for drinks. We all got coke except for Cream, she got water.

"So Amy, what kind of things have you learned from training with Shadow?" Tails asked. Amy tilted her head to the side to think. "Well, i learned to how to use chaos control, I have the use of other weapons beside my Piko-Piko hammer like my Piko Sword and my Piko bow and arrow, I can now fly thanks to Shadows meditation lessons, and I have increased my acrobatic and defense skills including stealth." she finished. My mouth dropped a little, Amy sounded cooler than me and thats impossible! "OOO ! Can you show us your bow and arrow?" Cream asked. "Well we are in a secluded area of the resteraunt, so, sure!" Amy said. She stood up and closed her eyes and concentrated, within a matter of seconds, a black and pink bow and arrow appeared in her hands. Amy opened her eyes and showed us her weapons. I know it's not too impressive but this is it" she said sheepishly. "Are you kidding? That is fucking awesome! I can't even do that!" I encouraged. that seemed to make her feel a little bit better. "Hehe thanks Sonic, I guess it is not a total loss" she giggled. Shadow grunted and I glared at him. He was really getting on my nerves. This was going to be an interesting dinner.