5th

Arthit

Me and my best friends are having lunch together in the cafetaria when I heard a lot of screaming from behind.

I turn around and my jaw drops, looking at him standing right in front of me.

Judging from his uniform, he's a freshman in this University, but I'm sure he's not engineering student.

But why almost every one know him?

Who is he exactly?

"What are you doing here?" I snapped.

Everyone is silent and watching at us.    

"How do you feel now?" he ask me gently.

"What do you mean?" I had no idea what he was thinking.

I will kill him if he say this in regard to that night, coz I refused to admit it happened.

"Having me the Campus Moon as your boyfriend, what else?" I can see that satisfied smile at the corner of his mouth.

It's the first time I understand the feeling of being dumb.

"You can't run away from me, remember that" he whisper in my ear and leave.

*********************

Kongpob

I wanna be with him a bit longer, but it's almost time for the class to begin.    

With a heavy heart, I walk away right after speak to him. 

I'm sure that he's still in shocked right now.

At first I come here to see him face to face and just want him get to know me personally.

But when he make the angry face to me, I cannot explain how cute he is.

Then I realize, if that can make me fall in love with him easily, the others will too.

That's why I have to do something like that, claim him in front of his peers.

I don't know what he's going to inferred, but that's my style of confessing.  

He better take my word seriously, coz next time I will announcing to the whole campus that he's mine.

I get in my car and drive back to my faculty.

After parking the car next to my major building, I go to class and arrived there only a couple minutes before it starts.