9th (Kongpob)

In University

My class cancelled.

I decline the invitation from my friends to hangout with them.

I miss P'Arthit already, so I decide to see him in his dorm, because I know P'Arthit didn't have another class in his schedule.

I didn't know where his dorm was, so I ended up calling Ai'Ming, but he'll just tell me if I drove him home.

So here I am, in the parking lot of the Engineering building.

After a while, I heard knock on the car's glass door.

I turned my head and saw Ai'Ming waving at me, so I immediately opened the door for him.

*****

In Car

"You and P'Arthit not really dating, right?" ask Ai'Ming with mocking tone.

"Not yet, but soon we'll be" I answered confidently.

Ai'Ming just laugh and don't say anything afterward.

"Stop there" Ai'Ming pointing straight ahead.

I park my car in front of his dorm.

"P'Arthit's room just across my room" said Ai'Ming before get out, make me immediately follow him.

*****

In Arthit Dorm

I took a deep breath in before I knocked on his door.

After a couple of times, he finally opened the door but closed it again almost immediately.

Thank to my foot reflex, I can force myself into his room.

He accused me of being a stalker, which of course I denied instantly.

I'm confessing again, but he still don't take it seriously, so I prove my love by kiss him on the lips.

I pour what I feel with the most serious expression I have, and that make he got speechless.

"Are you acting like this because what have we done?" he asked carefully, and I nod.

"You feel guilty with what you did, and see it as something that needs to take responsibility for, right?" he said with a stiff voice.

"Do you think I'm taking advantage of you who was drunk?" I know that my guess was correct, from his attitude that stay quiet.

"I'm not so low that I'll have sex with someone without his consent" my face darkened.

"Is not that what happened?" he asked in disbelief.

"Are you sure you want to know? Will you trust my word?" I sneer.

"Just tell me already" he snapped.

*****

"I want to be alone" he said it with gloomy face while sitting on the bed.

"You really drives me crazy, and I will only like you more and more from here on. So I wan't walk, I will run into your heart" I said before leave.