this boy is beautiful

Hey. I've had a crush on this boy for a while and I thought I should get my thoughts out.

I met him January 20th and it's been great. Recently we've been shipped. Hardcore.. And not just the teasing from my friends. I mean complete strangers. Which gives me an excuse to ask him out, but something he said recently came to mind and I have to share it.

So if you don't know I'm passionate about music. There's something about it that is so beautiful. I never saw myself ever creating music though. (except once a long time ago)

A song was playing and after lots of running he said "I sang this song" I told him I couldn't imagine it. But he insisted he did. I then said "I could never sing in front of anyone. I'd be scared of what they'd think or feel. What if they hate me?" to that he looked down for a moment and then looked up again.

And this quote just changed how I thought about getting up on stage completely.

He looked at me with a meaningful and reasoning expression and said "Think of it like this. You'll only see them for a second and will probably never have to see or talk to them again."

I took a minute to process what he had just said and stared directly in his eyes. Finally after what had felt like an eternity I laughed and said "That's poetic" (Way to ruin possible romance idiot.)

Anyhoo. I think my silly ole crush is taking a turn. For better or worse I can't tell. But things are escalating.

He's so strange. He adds a quirky bit of fun to everything. Even if it's about destroying the world.

Well mushiness aside I know I haven't posted a lot. I apologize for that. I guess 2 am brought this book back to life huh. Heh... Yeah....

Now! For my beautiful readers! A small few questions!

1) "Have you eaten any interesting foods since I last published?"

2) "If you were in my crush situation what would you do?"

3) "Are there any art suggestions?"

4) "How are you?"

Well that's all for now folks! See you soon!