Chapter 3: Queen Arella

Chapter 3

Queen Arella

*****************

Garfield's POV

We went through so many rooms and hallways that I lost count. Finally, we came to a stop at a room with two grand chairs in the center.

Rae spoke, "May I present the throne room. Come. We'll go to her office."

I asked, "Even a palace has an office?"

Raven shrugged, "yeah. Although it is technically in her private chambers. Now, come on. We're wasting time"

She then led us to another hallway. We continues to walk for a few more minutes until we see a door at the end of the hallway.

She opens the door and there at the window was a beautiful lady

She opens the door and there at the window was a beautiful lady. She could've been mistaken as Raven's twin. The only difference was the girl wore white and Rae wore either dark blue or purple. This time she wore an elegant but simple white evening gown. The mystery girl then looked surprised if not startled. After a few seconds she spoke in a detached voice, "Hello. I am Queen Arella, or at least that's what I am called here in Azarath , I suppose you four are our guests?"

Robin stepped forward nervously, as if scared for his dear life, which we all were.

"yes, ma'am",he replied.

The Queen's eyes studied each and every one of us. When her eyes fell on Kory, her eyes widened and watered as if she was surprised and happy all at the same time.
When she began to talk, her voice was faltering, "Hello, Princess Koriand'r. My, my, you've really grown, haven't you? Last time i saw you, you we're just as tall as the gargoyles in the garden."
After that last statement, Starfire blushed and went forward to hug the queen. After a few minutes, the two separated and Star and Queen Arella wiped their tears.
Queen Arella then led us out of her room in to a place which resembled a kitchen.
There, she barked orders for the servants present, "prepare a feast for our guests. We shall celebrate their arrival and princess Koriand'r's return."
The servants then rushed off, hurrying to prepare a magnificent feast. 
Then the Queen spoke, "Now, come. Let's go to the meditation room. Tell me everything that happened. Something tells me I should not be satisfied with Desmond's report."

So we did. we told him everything with Vic, Kory or Dick correcting us every time we forgot a detail. When we finished, The Queen seemed satisfied. She even had the smallest hint of a smile in her lips. Queen Arella, "Well then, it seemed all of you haven't had a good time. But now, its past dusk. Its time for dinner. Come, follow me. "