Chapter 5: Starfire in Danger

A/N: Sorry, everyone, but i kinda put a little bromance moment between Rae and Cy. Hope ya don't mind and don't take it the wrong way. Hope ya like it!

Chapter 5

Starfire In Danger

******************************************

Cyborg's POV

Wow. That was one of the best sleeps I've ever had. I detached the charger from me, and I stretched.

Well, I didn't know how advanced Azarath was until i saw my room. It has a bed, a drawer, a laptop, and my charger.

After I'm done, I left my room and went to Dick's room to wake him up, and probably to put a prank on him. When I came in, The room was very dark.

Me: Robin? Hey, Rob! Where The Hell are you?

When I turned on the lights, I screamed. There was the princess, In Indian seat position, Floating in the middle of the room. The Princess raised an eyebrow opened her eyes, sat herself down and stood on the floor.

Raven: Hey, Cyborg. Robin said that at this time of the day, you most likely would be setting up pranks at his or Beastboy's rooms.

Me: Ooooooookay. Where are the others? And not to be impolite to a lady, but why are you here?

Raven shrugged.

Raven: Mother told me to escort you to breakfast. The others are already there. Also, Star insisted awhile ago that we all go to the fair in the central city, Jump City. Wanna come?

Me: Yeah, sure, Raven. If i could call you that.

Raven: Of course. Come on. Its time for breakfast, Cy.

********

At the Dining Room

****************

Raven's POV

When we went inside, the others were already done eating and were only talking except for beastboy. Who was still enjoying his salad. Me and Cy ate for a few minutes. Then I got up and excused myself. I went back to meditation for a few hours then went back to the palace main hallway. There were the others already waiting for me. Soon, I teleported them to the fair in Jump City.

As soon as we arrived, All of them went on separate ways and only Beastboy remained by my side.

Beastboy: Hey, Rae, wanna play?
Me: Beastboy, I have no time for-
Before I could finish that statement, he already pulled me toward a stand.

Beastboy : Hey, Sir, How do you play this game.

Sir: It was a contest where you use water guns to hit bottles. If you managed to make a five or more bottle fall from its place, you get to choose a prize. Your time limit is thirty minutes.

Beastboy: Great! Rae, I'm gonna show you how great I am at this.

Me: Oh, Really?

Beastboy: You don't believe me, huh, Rae? Gimme a gun, O' kind Sir!

The man gave Beastboy a water gun and he began shooting nonstop. When the thirty minutes is done, you can see seven bottles out of their place on the shelves.

Sir: Well then, young man, what prize would you want?

Beastboy: The stuffed chicken, please.

The man gave beastboy a stuffed chicken and Gar gave it to me while saying:

Beastboy: Here, Rae. Its yours. I mean, I figured out a teddy bear is way too cliche for you so I thought a stuffed teddy bear might do the trick.

Me: Yay, a stuffed chicken. What a good thing it is to receive a stuffed version of a chicken, when I'm allergic to a real one's feathers

Okay, maybe I should not have said a sarcastic remark like that. I mean, he was only trying to help. That gesture was even-WAIT,WHAT? SWEET? Okay, so maybe just a little. May be I should apologize for that.

I was about to say something when we heard Dick scream Kory's name.

Me: Starfire! Beastboy, We need to go find Star.

He held my hand then said:

Gar: I know. Now since the scream came from high up, do you think she's screaming from a flying ship?

Me: Perhaps something of the sort.

Gar: Well, Rae, time to go fly.

He then turned into a Pterodactyl and I levitated.

Don't worry, Star. I'm gonna rescue you