WEST: Jack & the Beanstalk ~1~

The West-Wind Witch

Is a bit of a b*tch

With her makeup and bottles of scent.

Her red eyes are drastic

(Though her boobs are plastic)

Her beauty is her one obsession.

The West-Wind Witch

Is extremely rich

She lives in a castle with the King.

She's vain and cruel

Loves gold and jewels

Her witchcraft and strength lies in poison.

Beware, beware!

Take care when you cross her path.

For she can easily manipulate you

And force you to suffer her wrath.

                                            *****************************************

Snow White was scared.

She was really, really scared. 

She despised her step-mother, the West witch, and for all the right reasons. Snow White knew that her step-mother went out of her way to murder her. She would've realised now that Snow was still alive. Snow White shuddered. What would the West witch do to her? And what would the witch do to Hunter, the brave young man who begged Snow White to run for her life? 

"We are now officially in the West-Wind Witch's district!" Aurora gave a yelp, snapping Snow White out of her break-down.

The West-Wind Witch's district was quite different to the East. The houses here were all made of planks of wood and sturdy red bricks. The road was concrete, and telephone poles stretched into the sky. Cars roamed the roads, pumping out grey fumes and blaring their horns. It was a bleary and unwelcoming place.

"Well, first things first," Rapunzel snapped her fingers. "We've gotta find a place for shelter. And we need some money." she scowled. "Damn the North witch. She still haven't sent us our gold."

"I suppose the most sensible deed to do would be to answer to a few errands from the town-folk." Aurora  suggested.

"They don't look too friendly." Rapunzel snorted. It was true. The people of this town were snapping at each other, impatiently shoving each other, rudely ignoring each other and hardly speaking a word to each other. An unapproachable vibe surrounded each person.

"Whatever," Snow White shrugged it off. "Look, how about there." she pointed to a fast-food restaurant just across the road. A peeling notice on the window yelled, "LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED BABYSITTERS! SEE IN STORE FOR DETAILS"."The only problem is that we're not experienced in any way, but...."

"But stuff it, right?" Rapunzel shook her head, her hair cascading around her. She marched across the road, ignoring the horns blasted at her and the screeches of tyres. She pulled the notice from the window, crushed it in her hands, threw it over her shoulder and pushed open the grimy glass door.

The smell of oil and fried, fatty food hit her nostrils. Rapunzel coughed. The restaurant was small and dirty, the customers demanding orders obnoxiously, waiters and waitresses slipping on the slick red tiles.

"HEY!!" Rapunzel yelled above the noise. "WHO'S IN CHARGE HERE?"

A plump woman with thin, irritated eyes stomped over to her. "Customers?"