[Alpha] The Cell

Rain. Always rain. The boy could see the rain outside the only window high above him. The room was dark. Always dark. The only light beamed through the barred window. He ran his skinny hand through his blond hair. He couldn't cut or wash it for the matter. His azure blue orbs glanced dull on the ground before him. Two and a half years had passed. And nothing happend. Nothing at all. Slowly he lifted his head and looked lazily out in the sky full of clouds.

His thoughts went back like ever so often to the day that changed his life. He traveled with the Pervy Sage so he could train him and teach him a special Jutsu. But when the old man was out for investigations he left Naruto in a tavern. Two strangers came unexpectedly in the inn and kidnapped the child after they made him unconscious with a terrible Gen-Jutsu. Naruto learned that the Gen-Jutsu that knocked him out was Tsukyomie from Itachi, the brother of one of his closest friends, Sasuke.

With the memories of the cool raven haired boy he felt a harsh ache in his stomach. But it could also be hunger. He never got food in a regular Base and sometimes only one meal a day. When he was lucky. The only goal for his abductors was to keep him alive nothing more.

Carefully the blond stood up from the uncomfortable ground under neath him. He needed to walk. That helped him to forget the hunger inside him and it was the only thing that keeps him busy.

The cell was surprisingly big. He could easily walk ten steps forth and back. But after these long years it only grew shorter. Sometimes the walls even came closer... The boy then curled up in one of the corners and tried not to hyperventilate while his rash breaths echoed through the darkness. He said to himself that it only would be better. That he get out soon...
He calmed down every time even if he knew that he lied to himself. He never get out of this cell. Not by himself.

He tried it many times, mostly in the first weeks of his imprisonment. He attacked the one who brought him food. But it was futile. The cellar had the ability to suck all of his Chackra out so when he charges to the person it was very easy to block his attacks.

After Naruto realised he couldn't get out and he wouldn't gave them the chance to take the Kyubi out of him he tried to kill himself. The biggest mistake he made.
After he crafted a makeshift rope he wanted to strangle himself. They noticed it and chained him up for days even weeks to prevent him from getting out of his personal made hell.

Now he was still their. Broken. Lost. Depressed. Frustrated. And above all... Full of unbelievable hate.

There were times when he thought about a rescue. Sure they would come and get him out of there. Soon... They will come. They need to come.

A quiet voice inside of him told him not to give up. His friends will come. His friends will rescue him and take him back home.
But there's also a clear rough echo inside the void of his mind.

'You knew it. They will never come.'

Naruto gritted his teeth and stopped in his tracks when the voice again was heard in his head.

'They hated you. They hated what is inside of you...'

"Shut up...", He whispered to himself and tried to thought about something else. And failed completely.

'They always feared me. They even kept quiet about me and hated you instead of me...'

"Shut the hell up!" Naruto suddenly screamed and nearly jumped from the impact of his own voice what resonated in the room.

The voice chuckled slightly 'I told you before... I Can help you to get out of here... I... Can give you the power that you need.'

The blond slid down on one of the walls to the ground and laid his head in his hands who were weak from the lack of exercises and food. "Shut up... Not even You can do something against them..."

The voice huffed 'You know... I will die too when you die. And I don't want to die. I will do everything to get you out of here.'

"And what do I need to do?"

'You need to break the seal... '

"So you can take the control and kill me?"

'Don't be ridiculous. I wouldn't do that. If I promise not to kill you I wouldn't do it... Disregarding of that I would like to see what you will do after you break free...'

Two and a half years... Two and a half years he managed to control the beast inside of him. He managed that he couldn't break the seal... And Now... Now it seemed that this was the only choice to breath fresh air again.

Would he do this? Would he break the seal and trust the Kyubi who could lie in every possible way? Who could easily kill him when their outside? It's to risky... Isn't It? For the Akatsuki it would be easy to caught the beast again... Would It?

The blond boy hit himself lightly to got a clear mind again.

Should he really do this?

Pictures of the hidden leaf village appeared in his inner eyes. The pictures of his friends. But suddenly he felt anger crawling up from his chest. All of them seemed happy ... Happy in the town were everybody hated him... Despised him... They likely saw him dead...

And He wanted to see them dead... He imagined How he stood above their bloody corpses, smiling. Enjoying their suffer... The suffer from everybody who hated him like he hated them.

And then... He made a decision.