[Gamma] The Break-out

"Food!" The voice echoed in the cell like thousands would stand outside. The dinner tray crashed on the ground but surprisingly nothing fell off.
Naruto crawled to the tray. He needed all the food he could get. He needed it so he can finally break out of this hell. Carefully he took the chopsticks and ate the food that was carelessly smacked on the tray.

'So today is the day huh?' The Kyubi asked and tried to hide his excitement.

Naruto learned that he could communicate with the ninetails in his mind so nobody can hear what there talking about. Pretty useful especially then.
'Yeah. How much Chackra can you give me?'

The Kyubi shifted his position slightly 'Depends on how much I'm willing to give you. But I guess it's enough for your break out.'

The blond nodded deep in thoughts when he realised something odd under the tray. During his chewing he fumbled this something forth in his hands.

'An Assignment for the servants?' The Kyubi asked lightly confused.

A little grin appeared on the boys face. 'Not only an ordinary assignment... Today the seals will be renewed. That means...'

'Today there weak!'

Suddenly the boy raised to his feet. And shortly after that a big explosion destroyed the whole building.

Only one of the Shinobi had survived barely. His body was covered under stones and rocks from the ruined building. Out of the flames and smoke stepped a silhouette, covered in dust and reek of the earlier detonation.

The Ame Shinobi tried with his last powers to free himself from the wreckage. The silhouette came closer until he stood right in front of the other man. The shadow spread on the weakened body of the Ninja. When he looked up his eyes grew wider. The last thing he saw was the maliciously grin of a blond boy with dark shadows under his eyes and dirt everywhere on his body.

He silently preyed to the kami before he drew his last breath.

___

After he got rid of all the witnesses he ran as fast as he could away from this horrible place.

'I'm seriously impressed, kiddo.' Said the Kyubi in his mind, 'I never thought that you can control the Chackra so good after your long imprisonment.'

'I couldn't.' The blonde boy admitted. 'It would have been better when I quietly vanished out of this hell... I didn't need to run if I could control the Chakra.'

The ninetails mumbled something inapprehensible in his fur.

Naruto's breath ached. Every inhale of fresh air burned in his lungs. But he couldn't stop now. He was so close... He reached a thick forest with big trees and lots of chances to hide. He jumped on a tree and sat down on a huge limb to catch his breath. He rested his head against the trunk and slowly his heart race went to normal.

'Fresh air... I never thought that it could be so nice...'

The Kyubi made again a mumbled sound. 'So. Where do we go from here?'

The blonde reflected for a short while. 'I need to find something to wear... And Than... I need to train.'

He looked down on his broken-down body and the clothes he wore.

'Yeah... You Look like a homeless.'

The blonde huffed a bit 'Thank you. I never had discovered this by myself...'

'Your Welcome.'

For a couple of minutes there both went silence.

'By the way...' The Kyubi broke the calmness 'Why didn't you broke the whole seal?'