[Zeta] Friends

An explosion destroyed the cave and tore a big whole in the mountain. A silhouette jumped to the edge, his left arm ached when he caused the detonation. Slowly he straightened himself to look to four people who stayed in the hole.
The smoke of the Chakra explosion faded and revealed the old teammates of Naruto who's expression was unreadable.

Sasuke had his Sharingan activated and glared into the direction of the blonde.

"Naruto... It's time for you to end this shit and come back with us."

___ Time skip ___

Naruto waited impatiently in the blacksmiths shop with his arms crossed in front of his chest and his foot tapping on the ground. It was already time.

"Are you finished?" Naruto asked with a low voice accompanied with a growl.

"Almost..." He heard from the back room.

His grip on his arms tightened slightly. Right now he wanted to be in another country...  Far away from the country of fire...

His thoughts got interrupted by the smithy who threw a big bag infront of the boy. It landed with metallic sounds on the stone.

"200 Kunai. Like you ordered."

The blond lazily grapped in his back pocket and get a scroll who fitted in his hands only to enrolled it and to seal the Kunai in the paper. Then he put the scroll back and threw another sack to the smithy.
The man snickerd and said something like "Come again" before he left again into the back room.

The blonde huffed and turned on his heels to leave the shop into the busy streets of the small town where he stayed for the night.
The sun stood above him. He wished he had more time but he suggested that the missing of the scroll he carried over his tailbone was already noticed. So after he quickly bought some supplies  he took the street to left the town and finally let the country of fire behind him.

___

Sasuke and Sakura waited by the great gate of Konoha for their new teammates so they could start the sought after Naruto.

'I swear to God, If their like Kakashi and be late I leave without them...' The raven haired thought while he stared into nothing particular.

Sakura on the other hand twisted her long hair in her fingers, curios who the new mates would be and if she knew them.

They waited for five minutes until two Shinobi approached them. One of them were older than Sasuke and Sakura about the age of Kakashi and the other was about their age with a pale skin and black hair.

"Hello. You must be Sasuke and Sakura if I'm right?" The older man with brown hair said "I'm Yamato."

Sasuke nodded slightly not really paying attention who he is. The main issue was that they would find Naruto as soon as possible.

"My name is Sai. Nice to meet you" the other said with a sly smile.

'He looks fake...' was the first thing Sasuke thought when he saw him and the odd feeling of the evening before came back to his mind. 'Could it be...?'
He shook the thought away. Somebody who gained the trust of the Hokage wouldn't be a voyeur... Would He? From one moment to another he felt disgusted by this boy. He didn't wanted to be in a group with him.

"So. Shall we go?" The new leader said.

"Yes" Sakura answered and glanced nearly noticeable to her crush. 'Something bothered him...'

The Group left the gate and started walking.

"Any idea where we heading?" Sasuke asked and he couldn't hide the acid in his voice because of the new situation he was in.