First time seeing each other

(y/n) sighed before pushing the door and entering the crazy mess that was the main hallway of her new school. Her father had been transferred a week ago and the (h/c) had just arrived at the prison she would be at until graduation.

She looked around cautiously scanning her surroundings, it didn't take her long to point out the cliques. Preppy girls with the pretty clothes and cute nails, smart looking kids on the corner, lonely girl who seemed nice enough to help her find the main office and the jocks wearing varsity jackets being obnoxiously loud.

(y/n) tried to avoid any type of contact with the latter group, since jocks are usually horny assholes. Before she had a chance to walk away from their territory, she locked eyes with a tall guy who was leaning against the lockers. She gave him a once over quickly. Asian, was wearing the jock jacket, looked fit and was incredibly tall.

She would be lying if she said that she didn't find him attractive because he was in fact very good looking. (y/n) snapped out of her trance, only to catch him checking her out too. She didn't spare him a second glance as she turned around and started walking towards the girl she'd seen before.

"I'm sorry, can you help me?" she said once she'd reached her hopefully new friend.

The girl looked at her before smirking. "New here?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Your call for help gave you out." she chuckled, her wavy hair bouncing slightly, "My name's Hannah. Hannah Baker."

"I'm (y/n) (l/n)."

"Need help finding the office?"

(y/n) smiled sheepishly, "Yeah, completely."

Hannah closed her locker and turned to her. "Well, let's go." (y/n) nodded and followed without noticing the pair of eyes that stared at her until she disappeared around the corner.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

So that was the first one, I hope you liked it.

I'll make the rest longer, I promise.

If you have requests don't be afraid to send them via Dm, I only make reader inserts though.

~Moon.