Dirty Little Liar

GRAVEYARD SHIFT CAME OUT!!!!!!! 

I'm listening to 'Soft' so it might affect this chapter a bit lolzies...enjoy! 

----------------------------------------------------------

Chris' P.O.V

"Oh you're sorry huh?" I laughed while turning to him. 

"Of course I am. I'm so scared of commitment I always end up backing away..." he shyly admitted, shivering under my somewhat intimidating glare. 

"Well I say you're a liar. A dirty little liar that doesn't hold his promises." I took a break, getting closer to him. By now, his back was pressed against the wall. 

He looked up to my face, his big blue eyes filling up with tears. 

"I-is that so?" he mumbled, choking on his own breath. 

I cupped his cheek with my hand, making him jump. He looked terrified. He probably thinks he fell for some psychopath and he's about to die. 

Not half wrong. 

Ricky's P.O.V

"Remember how you said you would try to change? Stop over thinking and all that shit? Well, I call bullshit on that." 

He snapped. I don't know what the fuck happened but I know I'm in big trouble! His voice changed, his eyes are filled with hatred and I'm honestly terrified. I knew I should have run far, far away from him the second I saw that his apartment was so damn clean and flawless. Jokes aside, I want to cry.

"You know I'm not going to hurt you, right? I don't know why I'm reacting that much, really. Usually I'm ok with people rejecting me but when it comes to you ...I can't help but become someone totally different. I don't know why." he said, backing away slowly. 

"What do you mean?" I said, swallowing back my tears

"You know, I'm not even sure myself (he laughed). I think I'm going insane but I do know for sure that I won't let you go until you finally say you love me." 

I knew I had to say something really quickly. Part of me wants to confess that I love him (because I really do) but I don't know if it's good for me to stay with someone that loves me that much. Hell, he might try to fucking kill me if I tell him it's over! 

"Look, Chris, let's sit down and talk, ok?" he nodded, leading me to the living room.

"I...I love you. I really do." 

His face lit up with a smile, washing away all the scary vibes that had been going on. 

"I know I should have said it sooner to avoid this whole situation but you know me..."

"Yeah, no big deal. I'm sorry I reacted the way I did, it has never happened before, trust me. I promise you it won't ever happen again." he said, hugging me close. 

I smiled, forgetting everything that had happened. He changes his mind quickly but I trust him to never do it again. That way, everything is going back to normal.