Soft // Smut Warning.

Finals are here...shit. 

Ok, I had no idea for the title but you probably only care about the smut anyways so who cares.

Either way, enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chris' P.O.V

I pushed Ricky on the bed, tangling my fingers in his soft, black locks. 

"You're beautiful, baby" I whispered.

He blushed, "Stooop it!" he giggled. 

I bit his neck, took off his shirt and kissed down his stomach. He was whimpering and holding my head softly. I flipped him over, took off my own shirt and kissed the back of his neck.

"You're always so sweet mhh Chris!" he moaned into the pillow. 

I smiled, thanked him and went back to work. I put my hand down his pants and began stroking him gently. He was moaning very loudly at this point (he's very sensitive, as you can see). I smiled mischievously and pulled off his pants in one swift movement. I slap his lovely ass, earning a muffled yelp in response and flipped him on his back once again. He looked at me with lusty eyes and his mouth wide open. I grinned and touched him again. His eyes crossed and he threw his head on his pillow. I took this opportunity to quickly put him in my mouth, making him moan at the top of his lungs. I know my blowjobs weren't THAT good, but I tried and he seemed to really enjoy it. 

"C-chris! Oh my God I'm so close!" he screamed.

I let go of him, not wanting to make him come yet and put on a condom. I hurried up, as he seemed very frustrated, and entered his tight hole in one rough hip trust. 

He yelled and I just kept going faster. He was moaning very very loudly and the beadboard was crashing against the wall with every thrust. 

"Right there OH MY GOSH CHRIS!" he yelled, bucking his hips upwards and cumming all over his chest. 

I quickly came too, kissing him as I did so. He smiled and we hugged for a couple minutes to calm ourselves down. 

"We better take a shower, I'm sticky as fuck!" he said.

"Yeah, let's go," I said, rolling out of bed. 

---------------------------------

SMUT, LADIES AND GENTS.