Paper Work

Right on time for once. Enjoy!

USE YOUR IMAGINATION FOR THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE A LOT OF THINGS I WILL SAY AREN'T TRUE! *hope this made sense*

-----------------------------------------------------

Ricky's P.O.V

It's Wednesday night and we're not practicing. Not this week. We're actually at Fearless Record's New York Office (we're waiting in the lobby to be more precise) and Chris is nervous as fuck. 

"Ok guys, act like adults, know what I mean?" Chris whispered to all of the band. 

"This is our chance to grow out of our local club and play in front of a real crowd" he said in a more serious tone. 

We all nod in agreement, knowing that it's Chris' dream to make this band he created famous. Trust me, nobody wants to crush Chris' dreams so we just complied and took the whole thing VERY seriously. 

"Are you Motionless In White?" asked a girl who had just walked in. 

 "Yes, yes we are!" said Chris proudly. 

She nodded her head and invited us to follow her. She lead us to her boss and we all sat down in front of his desk. We talked for a few minutes before he asked us to sign the official papers that would confirm that we'd be part of their record company. We all signed with shaky hands and left the office proudly. 

"I can't believe we've done this! It's so crazy!' said Chris, smiling and laughing at the same time. 

"I know, I can't believe they asked us out of every other band there is to be part of their team!" said Balz excitedly. 

Later on the night, I asked Balz why Fearless had contacted him. He explained that the company was trying to hire unknown bands that had potential and somehow we were one of them, he didn't know how they found out about us be he sure as fuck was more than happy they did. 

-*- 

"Baby we did it!! I still can't believe it!" Chris said while kissing my head. 

I smiled and kissed him happily. He pushed me against the door and started to bite my neck, completely taking me by surprise. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

"Celebrating" he answered. 

We smiled at each other before going to the bedroom. 

-------------------------------------

To be continued in the next chapter.