Moving in!

You were packing your stuff, a bit sad to be leaving Hawaii, but you shrugged it off, knowing you'll be with your brother.

     "Aaaaand... DONE!" You exclaimed in that adorable Norwegian accent. You got on the plane, and started your trip to your brother's town.
     "I wonder if his friends are nice... No no... They couldn't be mean! Don't be so negative, (Y/n)!" You said to yourself. You can tell living with your brother will already be a new adventure.

{Le timeskip brought to you by Septiplier!}

You got off the plane, holding your bags. You were at the café where your brother would pick you up. You saw his car and Edd immediately got out and hugged you.
     "(Y/N)! I'm so happy to see you!" He said.

     "Nice to see you too, Edd." You said.

     "Haven't lost your accent, huh?" He smiled, looking at you. You simply nodded and got into the back of the car, glancing at his two friends.
     "Oh! (Y/N), this is Matt..." He said pointing to the ginger in the back next to you. "Hello!" Matt said, giving a wave while smiling. ''... And Tom!" Edd said again, pointing to the man in the drivers seat. He had a blue hoodie on and no eyes.
     He looked back, giving a small wave. "Hey." He said bluntly.
     "It's nice to meet you two!" You exclaimed, grinning at them.
     Tom looked back at you, raising an eyebrow. "You're Norwegian?" He asked.
     "Mm-hm!" You reply, nodding. He shrugged and put his focus back to driving, and you decided to take a nap. You pull the hood of your (F/C) hoodie over your head and drift off into dreamland.

A/N: Okay! That was a good chapter. If ya don't wanna be Norwegian, change it to a different accent... Although it would break Author-chan's heart... just kidding! Bye~

~author Chan