The End

Thanks for the oc @LilolFluer! Enjoy the chapter! And I am Ayrish's friend in this!

   Ayrish was sitting on the couch in her friend's house. "I wonder where Y/n is..." Ayrish said to herself. She was drinking (insert drink here Lilol) She then heard an explosion from down the street-- Y/n's street! Ayrish got up and grabbed her light blue hoodie. "Tori! I need to go check on my li'l sis!" Tori looked in the living room. "But what about-- and she's gone." She said as she looked to see the door being closed. "Guess I'll have to watch Sailor Moon by myself..." Tori said to herself, putting on the amazing anime.

{Timeskip because I'M THE AUTHOR >:D}

{Second person POV}

     You woke up and saw you were with your sister, Ayrish.

     "A-Ayrish?" You asked.

     "I'm here, sis... I'm here..." Ayrish was older than you by a year. Edd was an adoptive brother. You looked into her blue eyes. You looked around and saw you were in a hospital.

     "You were in the hospital for three years!" Ayrish exclaimed.

     "W-Where's Edd, and Matt, and Tom," You gasped, "and Tord?" You suddenly shot up. Ayrish looked at you like you were crazy.

     "Y/n... Who are these people?" She asked.

     "My friends and our other brother!" You said.

     "You must have been dreaming about all this..." You started crying.

     "You're allowed to leave, sis... Let's pack to go back to America... This place has obviously made you go crazy..." Ayrish said, hugging you.

{Timeskip}

     You were packing everything with Ayrish when you heard someone shout,

     "Y/N?! IS IT REALLY YOU?!" You looked up to see your brother and friends, Edd, Matt, and Tom.

     "GUYS!" You shouted, hugging them.

     "We thought you were not going to make it..." Edd said, crying. You saw a certain Norwegian behind them.

     "TORD!" You shout, running up to him.

     "Hey Y/n how are y-!!!"   You cut him off by kissing him.

     "I will never leave you again..." Tord said while hugging you. "...Never..." He repeated.

THE END

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the story! Ha det, readers
Edit: people are getting confused by this, so im going to explain it.
reader was in a coma, so she thought everything was a dream, and had the same feelings she did before tord took reader.

                                                                                                  ~Author-Chan