Unexpected guest...

You woke up and saw that you were in your bed in your new room, boxes everywhere. You sighed, getting up and unpacking your things. You pulled out a picture of you and Edd as little kids. You smiled and put it on your bedside table. You sighed. "This will take a long time."

{Smol timeskip brought to you by Tamara and Tori}

You sigh, relieved your done unpacking, and walk downstairs and see someone picking a door lock.

     "EDD! MATT! TOM! SOMEONE IS IN THE HOUSE!" You shriek, causing the person to spin around. The guys run to where you are, frantic.

     "Hello, old friends." A Norwegian accent says.

     "Tord!" Edd exclaims, hugging the man. "Welcome back!" He says as he pulls the hug apart. Tom does NOT look happy.

     "I hope you don't mind me letting myself in." Tord says.

     "No no! Not at all!" Matt says, finishing a cookie.

     "Who might you be~?" Tord says, looking at you.

     "E-Edd's sister." You say. Tord's eyes widen at your voice.

     "Ah... So I am not the only Norwegian here!" He says cheerfully, hugging you.

     "(Y/N), meet Tord!" Edd says.

A/N: Hahaha now you must wait for me to post another chapter! Stay tuned, my little reader-chans! Bye~!

~author Chan