Chapter 1 Run

CAN YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW MUCH TROUBLE YOU'RE GONNA BE IN WHEN I CATCH YOU?!"  He yelled, running after you. You were running on all fours, through a hotel. " YOU WONT GET VERY FAR ON YOUR OWN!" he screamed. You turned the corner and saw someone open the door because of your masters yelling. You took advantage of the situation and skidded between the mans legs, landing in the room. your master stopped abruptly when he saw the man. You however, were focused on another man in the room. He had a laptop in his lap and weird hair. You only got a glimpse since you sprinted under the bed he was sitting on "Hey you have my cat." your master said, trying to intimidate the man "Look, man it definitely wasn't a cat and im pretty sure it went around the corner. Good bye." he said closing the door in your masters face. Thank god he's gone you thought "Where did it go?" the man said walking forward the bed "Its under the bed, I think." he said getting up and leaning down "Hey, are you okay?" you didn't answer "Dean try scaring it." he said. The other man knelt down And tried to reach you. You instinctively moved away, only to be grabbed by the man behind you. You tried to escape but he had a good grip on you.  For some reason you felt safe in his warm, tone arms. You purred "Dean, what is it?" he asked gently petting your siamese colored ears "I don't know Sam but it sure likes you." you fit in his arms because as a neko, you were relatively small. You stopped purring when Sam put you down on the bed "Can you talk?" Dean asked, putting his hand out to you. You hissed and stepped backward toward Sam "She really likes you." Dean said. Sam picked you up "Can you talk?" he asked, petting you. You nuzzled up to him "Yeah." you said, wrapping your brown fluffy tail around his arm. He kissed your forehead when you yawned " Tired?" he asked. You blushed, but maybe a little too hard because Dean noticed "Dude! She's blushing!" he exclaimed " I will scratch your eyes out." you said, glaring at him. Sam interrupted " Alright bed time." he said, setting you down on the bed. They both stripped down to boxers and got in separate beds. Sam layed down next to you and you scooted closer to his chest and drifted...