Chapter 8 Cure Part 2

After you did the deed with Cas, you went to take a shower. You wanted to keep the water cold because Cas left blistered red handprints all over you. You took off your shirt and examined yourself in the mirror. Cas walked up behind you "I'm sorry." he said, touching your feathery wing gently "Its not your fault." you said sweetly. He smiled weakly, still feeling guilty. He walked out of the bathroom and came back with clothes. A nice flannel and some skinny jeans "Thank you, Cas." you said kissing him, he walked out and closed the bathroom door behind him. You stepped  into the shower to be greeted with lovely cold water. You made sure to wash in between each one of your feathers for good measure.

Lovely time skip

You walked out of the bathroom and saw Cas with some bandages and neosporin. You sat on the bed and let him wrap up the painful handprints "I love you, Cas" you said, kissing his nose "I love you too." he said wrapping the last one "Hey guys we are back!" Dean said, walking into the room with Sam following "Woah Y/n are you ok?" Sam asked, noticing Cas wrapping your arm. Sam walked closer but Cas got up and stopped him "Back off." Cas said sternly "Cas, it's ok." you said, Cas sat back down and continued wrapping your arm, keeping his eyes on Sam "Cas, what's wrong?" Dean asked, stepping toward the other end of the bed "I'm fine." Cas said, still keeping his voice stern. "Clearly you're not. What's wrong?" Dean was getting frustrated, trying not to break something "Nevermind that, let's get back to the bunker." Cas said, standing up "Wait." you said, rrrrrriiiiiip you ripped 2 holes in the back of the flannel and let your wings out "Alright, let's go." you said.