Chapter 7 Cure Part 1

So what's wrong?" Sam asked, shifting "I'm deteriorating." you said raspily, leaning back onto Cas's chest "Why?" Sam asked. You knew the answer clearly "Because when people like me start to deteriorate unless they obtain something."What is that?"  Sam asked. You closed your eyes "I don't have to tell you, I have to tell Cas." you said with a sigh. Cas put his arms around you, who was still wrapped in the blanket. The phone rang and it was Bobby with Abadon "We have to go, I hope you fix whatever it is that you need to fix." Dean said walking out behind Sam. Finally you thought "So,What do you need to obtain to stop deteriorating?" Cas said with the gravelly voice you loved. You untangled yourself out of the blanket and turned around to face Cas. He noticed your newest element from your mutation, your wings. They were pure white and were withering quickly "I need your um.." Cas stared at you with confusion "Its embarrassing." You said, Cas put a hand on your shoulder and massaged it gently "You don't need to feel embarrassed." Cas said, you looked into his lovely bright blue eyes "I need your....uh....s-se-semen" You stuttered, Cas squinted at you, unsure of what to do, he kissed you...