two.

p.m pov

dying wasn't as painful as i thought.

everything was black, i felt very comfortable. i felt at ease for once and peaceful knowing that i didn't have to deal with anything anymore.

suddenly, i felt a sting on what seemed to be my arm.

now my question was, how am i still able feel things among my body if i'm dead?

and in this moment, i knew that my assumptions were wrong.

my eyes opened suddenly and i realized that my head was resting on someone.

a person's lap, to be more specific since it seemed like my head was being rested as the person fidgeted around, trying to get comfortable.

it took my eyes a minute to adjust since i have been knocked unconscious for a while. after the blurry vision went away, i saw that it was chanyeol, looking down at me with a shocked face, eyes widening.

"baekhyun-ah! she woke up!"

i tried to speak, but instead only a series of croaks came out. i was embarrassed, and covered my mouth immediately, peeking one eye to see chanyeol. he chuckled and looked down at my eyes while doing so.

"aw, look at you," he said as he took one of my hands away to grip onto his own. "you're okay."

a liquid formed in my eyes, and it made my already horrible vision turn blurry. i released it, and let the tears fall down my cheeks. i looked at him and made a fake sad smile. that was the only thing i knew how to do at this point.

i desperately wanted to be dead.

his expression changed, and it looked like he had a face of regret. i didn't mean for him to regret anything, and i blamed myself for giving him the wrong message. i tried to say "no", but it was only a gross sound of me trying to speak. i sighed and another tear fell, but instead i shook my head. who knew that the power of body language could be so useful?

he placed my hand that he was holding onto back down gently, and took both of his thumbs to wipe the tears away.

"why are you crying?" he asked me in a calm voice, and i didn't want to look at him since it would make me feel guilty. i looked over to the right, and saw baekhyun with a small white towel in his hand.

i cleared my voice and tried to get all the things that were blocking my voice from speaking to get out. of course, i failed, and i started choking on what i assume is my own spit. i couldn't stop coughing, and chanyeol made me sit up straight so i didn't hurt myself even more.

"baekhyun-ah! go get the trash can!" he said loudly, and baekhyun left immediately.

later, another boy came in and almost tripped on the towel that baekhyun had thrown on the floor. he tried to make sure he didn't fall and picked up the white wet towel from the floor.

"who the fuck threw a wet towel on the floor?" a voice said, and i started giggling, knowing who it was.

"sehun, that was baekhyun," chanyeol said immediately as he held my shoulders while i kept coughing.

"oh, i see that mina is here," sehun said and picked up some glasses that were on the couch. he walked over to me and hugged me from the side, clearly not seeing the fact that i was coughing intensely.

"sehun, you idiot. do you not see that she's practically dying?" chanyeol growled, and i got shocked seeing how angry he got.

"chanyeol, calm down," was the only words i managed to say and i looked to sehun who was lost in thought, his head resting on his hands, losing his mind as he looked in different directions.