four.

p.m pov

"you didn't have to do this, you know," i said as me and the guy i bumped into, also known as jungkook, walked and waited in the line to get some coffee from a coffee place they had here for passengers who were hungry and waiting for them to open the gates to their flights.

"but the thing is, i want to," jungkook responded and started to pull out his wallet from a black backpack that was among his shoulder.

"oh, no!" i exclaimed immediately and pulled out my wallet from the back pocket of my jeans. "i can pay for it. after all, i am the one who bumped into you."

he smiled and took the wallet from my hand and put it in his own pocket.

"hey! i said i was going to pay for it, not for you to steal my money!" i sort of yelled, reaching behind him to reach for the wallet that he had stashed in his pocket.

he grabbed my wrist, not very tightly but just enough to catch my attention.

i looked up at him, and he had a smirk plastered on his face as he pushed my arm back to me.

"i'm going to pay for it, and that's that. don't even try to argue with me," he said and held out his wallet and waved it in front of my face. 

"but-"

"no," was his immediate response.

eventually, jungkook and i got to the front of the line. a blonde haired young woman, probably in her late teenage years greeted us, looking at jungkook with a rather weird look. 

and by that i mean a little bit sexual.

my face grew into a frown as i looked at the rest of the coffee shop, which had light colors that made it seem a little aesthetically pleasing. i looked up once again and caught the barista making a lip bite towards jungkook, and i could see the hint of disgust that was hidden all over his face. 

"uh, can i have two caramel macchiatos please?" jungkook asked as he looked at the spotless floor, feeling awkward with the woman that was giving out some obvious signs at him. i could tell that he was a bit awkward around these kinds of women. 

"sure, honey," the woman responded and walked away. i'm pretty sure she sent a wink at him and i could feel myself start to cringe. 

jungkook left the scene as soon as he possibly could and grabbed my wrist as he led us to a table near the exit of the store.

i sat down in a brown chair right in front of him so that i could be facing him at all times. 

he started smiling at me as he intertwined his fingers with mine right on the table, staring at them. i cracked out laughing with no reason.

"i say that we should get to know each other a little bit better even though we are literally at an airport where our flights are going to leave at any time," he said as his eyes went away from our hands and looked straight at me instead. 

"oh, my name is park mina," i said and i heard jungkook sigh in disappointment and cracked out a laugh right afterwards.

"well, jeez, if you don't want to i'll leave right now," i said jokingly as my hands let go of his. i crossed my arms, looking out the windows while doing a slight pout.