three.

p.m pov

i zipped up the final zippers that were left in my suitcase, and looked out the window of the beautiful home that chanyeol allowed me to stay in. he gives me too much, especially with what was happening today.

just at the right time, chanyeol came into my room and i turned around, flashing him a smile.

"you ready?" he asked as he took the packed suitcase off from the bed. he took the handle into his own hand and smiled back at me.

"yeah," i responded.

"before i leave this in the car, be sure to put on a face mask because there's a lot of fog outside and you're just gonna need it in seoul," he said, handing me one that was black.

"so i'm supposed to look like a doctor that is not even a doctor because it's black?" i asked as i chuckled, grabbing one part that made it stay on the face and wrapping it around my ear.

chanyeol laughed and poked my side, causing me to laugh and lightly slap his hand away. "yeah, basically that."

he left and then baekhyun came in, wrapped in a huge coat, and that surprised me considering that the sun was shining bright outside and everything is hot.

"baekhyun-ah? why are you wearing a coat when the sun is blazing its full heat?" i asked him, ruffling his hair as he stuck out his tongue at me.

"oh no, don't tell me men get periods too..." i slurred out as i started smirking and his eyes grew wide into a cute shocked face. i started laughing as i saw him push up his glasses that were falling off of his nose.

i ran away and ran as fast as i could out of the room. i moved as quick as i can down the stairs that were made out of glass and almost slipped when i reached the end. my head accidentally slammed itself against the wall, and a sharp pain aroused from the back of my head. i rubbed the area and groaned of the sudden pain that was becoming present.

chanyeol appeared from the kitchen, wearing a black snapback and his black glasses that i always told him looked cute on him. ever since i said that, he started to wear them more often. i don't know why.

"mina, what happened in the short time that i left you alone?" he asked as he placed a black backpack among his shoulders.

all of a sudden, i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pulling me back. i could automatically tell who it was based on their laugh and the fact that the arms were wrapped around a thick blue coat.

"baekhyunnie!" i yelled out as i felt that i got pushed onto the brown couch lightly. i began to tickle him on his sides, and then i heard yells from the other people that lived here from upstairs.

"ooh, are you and baekhyun a thing now, mina?" sehun yelled out loud from the top as his head was resting upon the strong base that supported the handle that we held onto while we go up or down the stairs.

baekhyun got shocked and let go of me as soon as possible, looking the other direction, specifically towards chanyeol. i just sighed and looked up at sehun, who was smirking like an idiot with a finger on his cheek, trying to look cute.

"who are you to judge sehun? at least i'm not the one who's always trying to be around luhan all the time and doing some rather, i don't know, strange things with him in public?" i asked him as i was depending on my knees on the couch, grinning like an idiot at him. sehun's cheeks tinted into different shades of red as he turned around as soon as i caught his face. i clicked my tongue and smirked at baekhyun.

"anyway, the thing that i was trying to tell you is that, no, i'm not bipolar," he said as he sighed and rolled his eyes. "it is very cold in seoul right now. it is best that you get your coat, unless you want to freeze to death. and even if you wanted to, that's not happening under my watch." he flashed a wink and my eyes widened, and i immediately punched baekhyun lightly on the arm.