five.

p.m pov

s e o u l

chanyeol and i got off of the plane and i was walking with the rest of exo, for we had landed in seoul already. as much as i hate to admit i was wrong, i was wrong for calling baekhyun bipolar because it looked like it was extremely cold here.

judging by the fact that it was covered in snow outside and i had no coat on since i stuffed it in sehun's luggage.

before i could start complaining even more about how terrible life was, we had to walk the exo-ms to their other terminal here. they were all going to beijing from seoul, since they had some agreements to meet up some managers there for a couple of months. who knew? they might even become a famous sell out band someday.

i looked up at the signs, and i realized that we were no longer in america, and i couldn't even understand most of what the signs said.

yes, i could read and write hangul because i taught myself how to. it wasn't that hard to pick up the pace with, it was just time consuming to keep reminding myself what every "block" was.

however, i didn't know how to speak korean, which is a problem considering i was korean and was visiting south korea for the first time since i was probably a toddler. i understood only the basics of korean, and i bet any foreigner spoke better than i do. being able to read the words on the signs and not know what it means will probably mean death here.

i just followed the steps of chanyeol and baekhyun, who were leading the way in front of everyone. i stayed behind until they both came to a stop in front of the terminal that i couldn't read the sign it had in front of it.

the "chinese clan" of the exo group started heading their way to the waiting area of the terminal, waiting for the plane that was heading to beijing to land in seoul.

i then notice that xiumin and chen were making their way to the terminal as well.

"minseok? jongdae?" i half whispered out, just enough to catch the attention of them both as they both turned around to look at me.

"yes?" minseok responded, waiting for me to respond.

"why are you heading towards the terminal? you guys both are korean. shouldn't you both be coming over to seoul with us?" i asked, a little confused at the situation.

"oh, you see, what happened was that the people that we are meeting up with beijing might give us a chance to become a musical group. we have chinese and korean kids here, and they told us afterwards that it would be a good idea to have an even split so in case if we do get signed we have some 'fans' or whatever here in korea and china," chen explained, but i was still lost on why those two exactly had to go.

"oh, i see. but why do you two have to go and not any of the other korean kids?" i asked, and minseok already seemed to have a prepared answer to my question.

"as you can see, mina, if we are going to form a group, the exo-ks already have some good prepared vocalists such as baekhyun. exo-m needs some, and both jongdae and i can speak mandarin, so in the end of the story this was the best division we could make," he said as he sighed. i could tell that part of him wanted to stay in korea, and i didn't blame him. maybe he wanted to visit some family that lived here, but due to whatever the hell this situation was he couldn't and had to go to beijing.

the only thing that i did was bring both of them into a tight hug, knowing that i wouldn't be seeing these two dorks in months.

"i am going to miss you both. i am going to miss your dorky self and how you are actually a human sized teddy bear, minseok. i'm going to miss your intense laughing, jongdae," i said, cracking into a slight laugh and i knew that what i said worked since both of the boys started to laugh as well.