Chapter 10: Summoning the Glacian

So before I could resist myself from being happy I finally came back... Chapter Ten tells a clue who the voice is. Also for Shiva, I used the old one instead cause the new one which is in FFXV is, just okay for me. I just felt like I need a more badass Shiva. I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

You ran.

You couldn't think clearly. A gigantic serpent-like beast was chasing you and it was fast. You tried to avoid its strike, more worse, the daemon had swords in each hand, leaving wounds on you. It was the daemon you dreamt of, still the running skills you had didn't work. You panted, not giving up on running across the dark grassy field. You closed your eyes. "PLEASE ANSWER ME! WHERE ARE YOU?" You shouted as you ran calling for the voice. It didn't answer you. You felt so ashamed of yourself.

The daemon roared, slashing a sword across your back, leaving a wound cut open. You shrieked and fell to the ground. "ANSWER ME!" You screamed whilst trying to stand up, glancing at the daemon. You summoned fire, throwing it at the daemon. It screamed more and stroke a sword down to you but you dodged quickly.

"Oh gods, what am I supposed to do," you panted, blood flowing out of your back. The daemon glided towards you, it had the horrible face you couldn't stand.

You gritted your teeth, feeling pain all over your body. Blood was now flowing out. You're going to die. You closed your eyes. The daemon roared, raising her swords high.

"Help me." You fell to the ground.

"Diamond Dust."

You opened your eyes. White dots appeared out of nowhere. The daemon stopped. Suddenly you felt so cold, the field was covered by snow and ice. The sky was covered with mist. Giant crystals appeared behind you. You turned around. A goddess appeared in your sight, her long hair fell down to her thighs.

She held your shoulders, smiled and flew towards the daemon. It screamed, as the goddess summoned diamonds, covering the daemon, locking it up in a cage of diamonds.

You stared wide eyed at the scene

You stared wide eyed at the scene. The goddess was helping you. An astral goddess, Shiva.

Shiva glanced at the locked up daemon. Snapping her fingers, the diamond suddenly broke into pieces and vanished. You gasped. The daemon died.

You looked upon Shiva. "Thank you, Shiva."

The goddess nodded in return and disappeared. You sighed and stared at the starry sky. Running towards a small body of water, you healed yourself and sighed. You felt anger towards the voice. It didn't help you with the battle, or at least talked to you.

Nice one, you can summon astrals like I do.

ARGH! You're so stupid for not helping me awhile ago!! You thought back.