8~Do she love me?

(Bendy POV)

Y/n sat beside me and I kept feeling a little hot. I put hand under the table and Y/n already had her hand under the table and she held my hand I burnt up more. Boris gave me the wiggle eyebrows he was planning something. "I have to tie my shoe." I went under the table and kissed her hands I heard her giggling and I burnt up even more. I got up from under and continued eating, Y/n did the same Boris was wondering. "Bendy and you grab my clarinet from upstairs?" He asked I got up and walked upstairs and left the door open a little and grabbed the clarinet and listen on there conversation. "Y/n do you like Bendy?" "Like,like or like?" "Like,like." "Yeah he cute,funny,kind,I love the fact that he knows how to comfort me." "Oh so you love him?" "Yeah" She sounded shy. "You single?" "Not until I confess to Bendy tomorrow. But i'm scared he doesn't like me back." "Bendy does he be blushing around you i'm sure those giggles was from him." I came out the room with the clarinet and handed it to Boris, "Here you go bro." I sat back down and Boris started playing the Clarinet and I hummed and Y/n joined me.

(Boris POV)

This was so cute to watch they hummed the same thing. I continued playing they looked in each other's eye and I might of squeal into the Clarinet and it made a loud noise they looked at me and I kept playing but I made it more,romantic. Bendy blushed a lot it was written all over his face. They looked into each others eyes again and got close to the kiss I watched and wagged my tail. Y/n took a hat from the table and blocked to the kiss. Dang it, ((>:())

(Y/n POV)

I kissed him but I didn't let Boris see and Bendy face was hot and he was blushing a deep gray honesty it's cute. I put my plate in the sink and went upstairs. "Night everyone." I said sleepy and they waved goodnight and I walked into my room and lay on my bed and couldn't stop dreaming about Bendy when I closed my eyes he was there. I couldn't sleep and that mean Bendy and Boris are sleep. I got up and walked into Bendy's Room and I felt something on my arm. Bendy's tail was hugging my arm and I fell asleep peacefully.

Words 430