14~Bendy?

(Y/n POV)

I ran in Boris's arms and hugged him. He hugged me back shaking in fear. "Where's Bendy?" He asked I looked back and pointed to a blocked door. Boris have a bit of courage and opened the door. There was no one there. He went down the hallway and I ran after him. "Y/n..." I looked to see who but a cardboard Bendy. "Y/n!" I ran to Boris and he picked up a broken Bendy mask. "That's Sammy I kinda remember him. He played songs and I sing.

-Flashback-

"Y/n come here please!" "Coming Sammy!" You ran to Sammy can you sing to this? ((Play video at the top))

-End of song-

"Good job y/n. We gotta get Joey to hear these." You giggle. "He's gonna be happy and Bendy."

-Flashback end-

A tear rolled down your eye. You wiped it away and kept looking for bendy. You and Boris heard a faded scream and ran to it there was a tall person in ink. "Help me!" A girl screamed out. "Bendy?!" Boris called out. It turned around and it was Bendy. "Bendy please come with us!" Bendy turn backed to the girl. I don't know what I was thinking but I ran to Bendy and hugged him. He disappeared in my arms. The girl had a blue and white bow in her hair. Brown hair, a pet bunny, a blue book, and a blue dress. She looked like my age but a little younger. "Thank you for helping me. I'm Lily"

Words 261