12~Carnival

(Y/N POV)
Bendy sat in the back seat of the car while (b/f/n) sat front seat with me. "Y/n how much farther?" Bendy asked sounding so adorable! "Almost there Bendy pal," b/f/n replied "Plus you can wait." Bendy did this cute mad face and we keep driving until...
"We made it!" I was so excited for the carnival Bendy looked happy and b/f/n looked okay he didn't look happy. "Let's go on that on!" Bendy held my hand and pointed to a roller coaster he can get on with me with him. We walked over and me and Bendy got on the ride. He was enjoying it maybe cause he been in the studio for so long. When we got off b/f/n got me and Bendy ice cream. "Thanks! Bendy what do you say?" "Thank you!" Bendy really was happy.
-Time skip bc I'm lazy af-
It was around night time and b/f/n wanted to go on the fairest wheel and I was okay with that but Bendy wasn't he knew something was up. We all got on and when we went around 2 times b/f/n kissed me. I tried to pull away but his grip was to strong and when Bendy saw he had devil all in him. I shut my eyes and when I open them b/f/n was knocked out and Bendy was dripping in he went back into his normal cute self.

(Bendy Pov)
Wow I knocked out b/f/n nice job Bendy. Y/n hugged me and we left leaving b/f/n alone at the fairest wheel. We went back to the workshop and Boris was there walking back and forth. I ran and gave him a hug and Boris seem happy. "Where were you guys? I got worried!" Boris asked us so we told him the whole story to him explaining why we were late. "You two must be sleepy go upstairs and rest." Boris softly said with a smile and we did what he said we went into my room to sleep.Boris went to his room because I heard the door close and we fell asleep...
"Sheep sheep sheep it's time for sleep"

Words 352