Chapter IV- Confession and Realization

-Futaba POV-

Yuuri likes... Kou? How am I supposed to respond to that? I don't know what to say... Me and Kou are... I'm not really sure... are we really dating? I don't even know what my feelings for him are. We did not even confess to each other before going out. I guess I don't have the right to stop her... but why do I feel so hurt?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yuuri-chan, I didn't know you felt that way.
But, right now we are...

------------------------------------------------------------------

I probably shouldn't tell her that.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Yuuri-chan, thanks for telling your feelings to   
me but you don't really have to.  Anyway, I'll be
supporting you. ^-~

                                                        -Futaba-                        

Aaaaand SEND!

The next morning, I saw Yuuri heading to where Kou was. They walked together in the school hallway and they looked as if they're having fun. While they were walking, they've become quiet for a while and they suddenly stopped taking another foot step.

Yuuri: Kou, there's something I've been wanting to tell you.

Kou: What is it?

Yuuri: I... like you! Ever since we were in First year High school, I've already liked you.

Kou: I see. *covers his face with his right arm* Thank you. *put down his arm* But I can't return your feelings.

Yuuri: I-It's okay. I just wanted you to know how I feel.

Kou: I'm sorry.

Yuuri: You don't have to be sorry. You've been honest to me and that's enough.

Kou: Thank you for understanding... I have to go now. See ya.*walks away*

Yuuri: Alright. See ya... *starts crying*

Futaba: *Hugs Yuuri* Yuuri-chan...

Yuuri: I'm okay, Futaba-chan. I expected it to happen because I know that he already likes someone else. I just wanted to tell him my feelings so I can move forward. But it kinda hurts though. hehe. 

Futaba: Yuuri-chan, me and Kou are...

Yuuri: You don't have to tell me because I know. Please, be happy.

Futaba: No, I can't if my friend is hurt. Also, I was just forced to be his girlfriend. We're not really in an official relationship.

Yuuri: But how do you really feel about him?

Futaba: He's just a childhood friend to me.

Kou: Hey, baka Fu! C'mere, I need to talk to you.

Futaba: What is it?

Kou: Hurry up!

Futaba: I'm so sorry Yuuri, I need to get going now.

Yuuri: It's alright. Ja ne!

Kou: What took you so long?

Futaba: I was having a conversation with Yuuri. So, what is it you want to talk to me about?