nine

ring ring

Jeonghan opened the door to be greeted by a not so familiar face. In front of him was standing a dark haired boy holding two grocery bags.

"Hey" Jeonghan finally spoke.

"Hey." Was all Seungcheol could say. He entered the house and set the grocery bags on a table. Then he went straight to the long haired boy and hugged him.

Seungcheol noticed from the moment he saw his face that Jeonghan's eyes were red and puffy, sign he'd been crying for a long time.

Jeonghan was surprised at first but then he hugged the boy back. It felt good. Seungcheol was so warm. And he smelled so good.

They weren't saying anything. It felt like they were communicating just using their heartbeats. They didn't need any words after all. Both understood each other's pain and none of them wanted to talk about it.

All of a sudden Jeonghan felt his shirt getting wet. He didn't ask anything. He knew that Seungcheol was crying. Jeonghan tightened his hug and he started sobbing as well. It felt so strange yet so comfortable. Crying in the arms of a stranger.

Seungcheol broke the hug after some minutes, wiping his tears off his face . He looked at the beautiful boy in front of him.

"I'm Seungcheol. Your friend"

"I know. I am Jeonghan by the way"

Seungcheol smiled shyly "I know"

The boys both started smiling till Seungcheol asked:

"So what flavour of ice cream do you want princess? We have strawberry, vanilla and chocolate"

"Strawberry for me"

"Okay then I want chocolate and your sister can have vanilla"

"You bought ice cream for my sister?"

"Yeah of course. I thought it wouldn't be fair to buy ice cream just for us if I come here. So where is she?"

'He really is a sweetheart isn't he?" Jeonghan thought

"She's sleeping but you can put it in the freezer and she can eat it tomorrow"

"Oh ok"

Seungcheol put the ice cream in the freezer and turned back to Jeonghan handing him the strawberry ice cream.

"Here is your ice cream princess"

"Why do you keep calling me princess?"

"You remind me of my little sister. I used to call her that. Unfortunately she died three years ago from cancer."

"Oh I am sorry" Jeonghan muttered feeling bad for bringing up this topic.

"Don't be is not your fault. Anyway I am not here for this."

"Yeah right. So what movie are we going to watch?"

"Ok so I know that this may seem not a good idea but I was thinking we could watch  The Bee movie because it reminds me of the first time we talked" Seungcheol said slightly blushing

"Perfect" Jeonghan said smiling

Seungcheol played the movie and then he went to seat on the couch next to Jeonghan.

"Can we cuddle?" Jeonghan suddenly asked "I mean it's ok if you don-"

"Sure" Seungcheol said interrupting him.

Jeonghan went closer to Seungcheol and hugged him burying his head in Seungcheol's chest.

Time passed and the long haired boy slowly drifted off to sleep.

Without even realising Seungcheol started starring at him. How his slender body was glued to his. How he looked so peaceful asleep. How dark strands of hair were covering his beautiful face. How his breathing sounded like a harmony, sending tingles down his spine.

'He's the pure definition of an angel' Seungcheol thought.

It was late and Seungcheol wasn't thinking straight anymore. So he placed a soft kiss on Jeonghan's lips whispering a silent good night in his ear before falling asleep.

Little did he know that Jeonghan wasn't sleeping and he was freaking out on the inside from the kiss he just received from his 'friend'.

_______________________________________
A/N

Hello hello
So I want to thank you all for supporting this shitty book it means a lot to me
Ily all :) ♡
Anyway I hope you enjoyed this this chapter

~Have a nice day:)~