twelve

"Yoon Jeonghan, I love you!"

"What?" was all Jeonghan could say

" I love you okay? I want to hug you and cuddle with you and kiss you and do all this shit that lovers do. I know that you probably don't feel the same way about me bu-"

Seungcheol was interrupted by someone's soft lips kissing his. Jeonghan pulled Seungcheol's body closer and deepened the kiss.

Seungcheol was surprised at first but after some time he finally kissed back. He didn't care if someone saw them. It felt like they were in their own world, with no one to tell them what's good and what's bad.

After a while Seungcheol broke the kiss, gasping for air.

"I love you too Cheol"

"Are you serious right now?"

"Of fucking course I am"

"Pinch me I think I am dreaming."

Jeonghan smiled softly looking at the boy in fron of him

"I am pretty sure this is not a dream"

Seungcheol pulled the long haired boy into a hug, letting the warmth of it to engulf his body. He felt a little bit dizzy. It all felt so unreal. Yet here he was hugging the boy he loved.

"I love you princess" Seungcheol whispered

"I love you too Seungcheol"

Both boys smiled getting shy and trying to avoid eye contact.

"So now that we are toghether can we please go eat something because I'm starving"

"Sure. Do you mind if I call Woozi and ask him if he wants to go eat with us"

"No. I am actually gonna call Joshua so we can be more."

*time skip*

"So I called Jihoon and it's there a problem if his boyfriend comes with him ?"

"Not at all. Seokmin is coming as well with Joshua"

"Woo we're going on a triple date then?"

"Actually Joshua and Seokmin are not together yet"

"Oh..."

"But hey who knows what's going to happen in the future right?"

"True."

"I mean I never in a million years imagined that I am going to be in a relationship with the weird stranger who randomly messaged me a line from the Bee movie"

Seungcheol laughed

"Oh my god I still remeber that."

Jeonghan and Seungcheol held hands all the way to the mall where they decided to meet up with the rest.

Everyone was already there when they arrived.

"Hey" Jeonghan said getting their attention

"Seungcheol you didn't tell me Joshua is coming too" Jihoon said

"You know him?" Seungcheol said confused

"Yeah, we know each other since kindergarten, but we stopped talking when we graduated middle school"

"Oh... what a small world" Jeonghan said

"And you are???" Jihoon said looking at the long haired boy in front of him

"Oh I am Jeonghan."

"Nice so I guess you're Seungcheol's friend right?"

"Actually he's my boyfriend" Seungcheol said slightly blushing

"WHAT? YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND" Jisoo and Jihoon said in the same time.

"Because all this happened today" Jeonghan said smiling

"But how when whe-"

Jisoo was interrupted by two boys laughing way too loud

"Jihoon Jihoon you won't believe what happened hahaha" a blonde haired boy said smiling brightly

"What did you do this time?"

"So me and Seokmin went to the bathroom an- HAHAHAHAH"

"Okay you know what it doesn't matter I don't wanna know"

"So I guess you're Seokmin right" Seungcheol said looking at the boy beside Soonyoung

"Yeah"

"Nice to meet you I'm Seungcheol" the boy smiled

After a minute or so they finally decided they should go eat, especially because someone kept whining about how hungry he is.

They decided to go to a random fast food.

After they got their food, they searched for a table big enough for all of them.

"Honestly now that I think about it we should've let Soonyoung and Jihoon sit at a separate table" Seungcheol whispered in Jeonghan's ear.

The atmosphere was a little bit awkward because Jihoon was feeding Soonyoung french fries and kissing him like every two seconds, making the others a little bit uncomfortable. But hey we are talking about Jihoon who literally gives 0 fucks about everything.

"Soo how did you and Jisoo met?" Seungcheol asked trying to get his attention off the lovely dovely couple.

"We are classmates" Seokmin answered short

"Cool"

'I have never felt so awkward in my entire fucking life' Seungcheol thought

_______________________________________
A/N
What even was this chapter smh
Sorry for not updating this but lately I've been really unmotivated and I kinda gave up on writing this whoops ( I highkey hate this story bc it has a shitty plot and it's short af)
Don't ask me when this book ends I have no didly damn idea
Anyway thank you all for reading this, like honestly when I started writing I didn't expect to get so much attention
I really do appreciate each one of you
If this chapter has any gramatical errors or typos please tell me bc I haven't checked it

~Have a nice day kids 🐙~