Ch. 9

Fred pulled me upstairs. I felt extremely drowsy then. The last thing I heard, with Fred carrying me, was, "Don't worry, it'll be fine... Please don't die, (Y/N), I love you..." Then, I passed out.

I awoke in a hospital wing bed. "(Y/N)'s up!" Somebody screeched. I recognized Hermione.

I opened my eyes to see Fred, George, Harry, Ron, Angelina, and Hermione. "Oh, (Y/N), I was so worried! When I saw that slime on you I knew you were randomly attacked..." I stopped listening.

Wait.. I had no slime on me...? Oh! They probably cleaned it off. But I stopped listening because Fred was on the verge of tears... Which was not like him at all.

I hugged him around the neck. "It's okay, I'm fine," I murmured. He nodded. "I know. You're strong," he responded.

"Everybody, move!" It was the nurse. She let me out soon after because the slime only made a person either pass out or die.

Fred and I walked together around the school in silence until it was time to go to Potions.

"Wait, (L/N), Weasley, Angelina just told me that you have Quidditch practice in the evening. Would you like to have homework now?"

It was Professor McGonagull, who was one of my favorite teachers. "Er... Fred?" I whispered. He shrugged. "I mean, you will have Potions after this. Just not twice."

"Okay, we'll go," Fred and I said together. Professor McGonagull smiled. "Come with me please."

We followed Professor McGonagull into her class. We sat in desks, but agreed to sit away from each other, so that Professor McGonagull didn't think we were cheating off each other. Well, if we do write offs, that is.

Professor McGonagull made us do extra homework. I got finished right before the bell rang. "Alright, Weasley and (L/N), you may go. But be here tomorrow evening. I didn't like Miss Johnson's attitude," Professor McGonagull said.

She then smiled and let us off. Fred and I quickly walked out. "I wish that lasted a bit longer," Fred complained. I shrugged. "I got my homework done. It was really easy, honestly."

"Well, that's because you're smart," Fred replied with a grin. We reached the classroom. When Professor Snape walked in, the class silenced.

"We're going to be writing down the ingredients of Felix Felicis today," Professor Snape announced. "Felix Felicis is also known as Liquid Luck. We don't have time to do the potion today, however. Anyway, Felix Felicis is a luck potion. It will grant a person good luck. Well?" He suddenly snapped.

I looked up from my notes. "Is Miss (L/N) the only smart one here? Why aren't you writing this down?"

Fred snorted in surprise, but everybody got out their parchment without any words. Snape watched you interestingly.

"Now, write this down." He tapped the board with his wand. Immediately, words appeared. It was the ingredients and how to make the Liquid Luck potion.

I made no errors, but was the third person to turn in my parchment.

Professor Snape checked them all when they were handed in. Fred and George were one of the last.

He handed them back. I saw A+ on mine. "Ooh! I got an A, Fred! What d'you get?" He showed me his, happily. It was a P.

"Fred, you're so lucky! You passed!" I shrieked. "Yeah! I didn't think Snape was so nice today!" Fred responded, careful not to let Professor Snape hear.

"Hurry up, lovebirds, we have Quidditch today!" George said, laughing. I realized we were only just outside the classroom.

When we were in the changing rooms, I changed into my Quidditch robes and followed Fred and George out.

Angelina hit us with "Good luck. And Ron, please try to not let the Quaffle in any goals." I mounted my broom and zoomed off.

I had the Quaffle first, but passed it to Angelina. She was closest to the goal. She tried sneaking the Quaffle past Ron.

Ron caught the Quaffle! He threw it back with lots of force. I caught the Quaffle next and passed it to somebody.
"(Y/N)!" It was Fred. I turned around quick enough to see that Fred was hitting a bludger away from me.

"You were so close," he whispered. "Watch out for a Quaffle, (Y/N)!" George shouted.

I turned back around and caught the Quaffle. You threw it in the third goalpost. Ron didn't catch it that time.

"Great job, everyone!" Angelina yelled above the slicing wind. The wind was so bad that Katie almost fell off her broom.

We continued to play for three hours, then returned to dinner.

The teachers were cheerily chatting in their chairs. All except Professor Snape, who always looked mad about something.

Fred and I chose seats beside George. I ate a huge kipper and was soon full. Soon after me, Hermione returned to the Griffindor common room.

Then, after her was Fred and George. "Hello, (Y/N)," they both said in unison, not seeing Hermione. "Hi, Fred and George," I replied. "Do you not see Hermione in her corner of books?" The twins shook their heads, grinning. "She's completely invisible," George said. "Nobody sees her," Fred added. Between oinks of snorts from me, which actually did sound like a pig, I was watching Hermione. She rolled her eyes.

I yawned and realized how tired I was. "Good night, Fred and George," I said, then realized I still had an essay from last week.

Never mind, I have to do homework," I said. "Oh cool," George and Fred said together. "I need some homework done," Fred added.

We finished all our homework with a tiny bit help from Hermione.

"Good night, Fred and George," I said again. "Are you sure?" They both said together. "Yes!" I laughed. "Good night, (Y/N)," they said.